Chapter 71

The progress of painting pays attention to gradual and orderly progress.

Qi Linqing first studied Western painting, but now he began to explore the topic of combining Chinese and Western paintings.

Since the Republic of China, this topic has been prosperous. This is a universal concept, but it is often applied to the medical profession. But later in the eyes of the artists, there was a hidden mystery during the period, and it gradually became a hallway to a higher level of art.

Therefore, Qi Linqing recently copied paintings by well-known Chinese painters in modern times-Qi Baishi's shrimp, Xu Beihong's horse, Zhang Daqian's lotus, Han Meilin's panda, Lou Shibai's duck, and Liu Ji's tiger... They are all his on the Internet search platform. Found Tarzan Beidou.

And because of the historical background, they did not blindly antique, but created a new style of Chinese painting.

Mr. Niu once said that if you look farther than others, it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Qi Linqing knows it well. He went to second-hand bookstores, searched for the most high-definition collections of paintings on the Internet, or heard about which museum in City B has collections of these masters' paintings, so he specially visited them during the holiday. For copying, the most important thing is similarity.

He has to know it well.

In order to draw the delicate shrimp like Master Qi, Qi Linqing even went to the vegetable market in person to observe the lively shrimp in the basket.

The vegetable vendor saw that his dress was not in line with the surroundings, and asked smoothly: "Would you like to buy it? Shrimp prices are cheap today."

Qi Linqing raised his head with a serious expression: "Then give me a few."

He did not use the jin, but used the word "only" which is a unit of quantity.

In the end, he carefully selected four vibrant shrimps in the basket, large and small, fat and thin, all in different postures.

"How much?" he asked.

Vegetable vendor: "..."

This is the first time I have seen such an idiot after selling vegetables for many years.

Four prawns are no more than a few dollars. The vegetable vendor watched the boy happily leaving with a water bag, which was incredible.

Soon, the housekeeper of the courtyard house and Cai Ji also discovered that there was something wrong with Qi Linqing.

In the past, apart from playing with flowers and watching newspapers and Internet news, he would hide in the basement to study painting.

But all day now, Qi Linqing is staring at the four newly bought shrimps in the transparent glass tank.

Cai Ji and the housekeeper looked at each other.

The butler asked cautiously: "Master wants to raise shrimp?"

Cai Ji: "...I don't know either."

The appearance of the other party seems to have been almost crazy.

In desperation, Cai Ji had to contact Zhong Chen on WeChat to talk about it.

Unexpectedly, it was in the middle of Zhong Chen's arms.

He brought his two younger brothers and the camera to the courtyard that night.

In fact, Zhong Chen knows why Qi Linqing is so obsessed with a few shrimps—he is a painter.

Only in ancient times and today, any famous art artist who has become famous and famous for generations is not an idiot.