Chapter 70

When Qi Lele's call was received, Qi Yingjun felt a little complicated.

Although his attitude has changed now, he is on Qi Linqing's side, but the friendship between him and Qi Lele who grew up together is still there.

Objective and subjective emotions are intertwined in his mind, like a mess, making him confused.

"Brother." The other party called.

Qi Yingjun suddenly recovered, and said, "Well, what's the matter?"

Qi Lele smiled bitterly, "Could it be that I can't call you if I am fine now?"

Qi Yingjun hesitated and said, "It's not..."

Qi Lele: "I have something to ask you for help."

Qi Yingjun was taken aback, and immediately said, "You said."

"A lot of people scold me on the Internet... Just now the agent called and said that the brand side wants to unilaterally terminate the contract with me, and I have to pay liquidated damages for reputation reasons... I need a lawyer, brother, can you help me? ?"

Qi Lele's tone was a little flustered and cried faintly, so Qi Junjun couldn't help but feel soft when he heard it.

The scene of their past ten years comes to mind.

Qi Yingjun can clearly remember the moment when he was moved to Qi Lele in his early twenties.

But I don't know when, this kind of taboo, the feeling of not seeing the light has disappeared.

He returned to normal again.

Qi Yingjun gave a light cough, and said, "It's normal to be scolded by netizens. You came here before Linqing. Lele, think about it. After all, you are not RMB. It is impossible for everyone to like you. Calm down. If you need a strong heart in the entertainment industry, you should experience it in advance."

Qi Lele's voice on the other end of the phone was a little hysterical:

"Why! I have never been scolded before! At that time..."

At that time everyone liked him.

There are his parents who love him, his brother who loves him, his fiancé who loves him deeply, fans who love him fanatically, and the brand that pleases him...

Obviously, before Qi Linqing came back, everyone held him in the palm of his hand.

He was dubbed the prince by netizens.

But now, all this is like a dream, and a bubble that bursts with just one poke.

Qi Yingjun thought for a moment, and said, "Let's do it, I'll find a lawyer for you. What about Fu Hanri? Why doesn't he speak for you?"

As an extremely influential movie actor in China, Fu Hanri, as long as he announces his marriage to Qi Lele, or even writes on Weibo, is enough to save Qi Lele's current reputation.

What's more, Qi Lele's black material is currently limited to poor acting skills.

Qi Lele wailed: "I broke up with him..."

If Qi Yingjun heard these words in the past, he would definitely be excited.

But now, there was a sober sentence in his heart: No wonder you came to me.

Qi Yingjun said politely: "Then I can't help you much."

After all, when Qi Linqing was hacked by the entire network before, the Qi family did not make any move to clean him up.