Untitled Part 23

At nine o'clock in the evening, the official Weibo of "Tang Yue Fengyun" announced the starring list.

【#唐月风云#The male lead Shen Wangye@_傅晗日~~ I will meet you officially soon. The day after tomorrow, we will broadcast some of the highlights of the starring actors, so stay tuned...]

After this Weibo was posted, it shocked the entire network and quickly became the top hot search.

You know, that's Fu Hanri.

In the afternoon, when a well-known first-line actor just broke out a surrogate pregnancy and cheated, the netizens were not so crazy.

Although Fu Hanri is a well-recognized celebrity actor in the industry, with over 100 million Weibo fans, he is quite low-key.

It is rumored that he is the second generation of Hong Kong's super rich, and his advertising endorsements are few and far between, but they are all top luxury goods.

Even when making movies, he always chooses only the roles he likes.

And what is "Tang Yue Fengyun"?

A third-rate Jinjiang Dangai web drama that hasn't even reached tens of millions of investment.

From the director to the production crew, they are all unknown.

The only one who has a little bit of popularity may be Qi Lele, who plays the protagonist.

The people eating melons smelled an unusual taste of gossip.

[This can simply be selected for the annual magic news. 】

[Why on earth did Fu Hanri come to act in this dilapidated drama? ? Or do you want to change your name, brother? 】

[It's not because of love, hahahaha (bushi) I'm talking nonsense. 】

[Blindly guess that he and Qi Lele have a leg (to run away with the lid)]

[Be careful upstairs, their fans are very combative]

[Wait, how did I see that there is a named Zhong Chen in the newly released cast list? Who is this? 】

[Not lost, maybe a rookie actor. 】

【.........】

【Fucking】

[Big silent incident. 】

[I actually saw Qi Linqing in the cast list! His role is Gao Lanxi...]

[Is he worthy too? 】

[The original party is crying]

[Please don't ruin my Gao Lanxi, ah, my grandfather Qingjie]

City B.

At five o'clock in the morning, Qi Lele dragged his exhausted body back home.

He walked to the second floor with a cup of coffee, thinking about what mask he would put on later.

I thought I would be able to date with Fu Hanri on a paid date, but I didn't expect that the other party didn't even have these romantic scenes in his mind, and forced him to fight him all night.

Qi Lele touched his cheek, feeling that he should be a lot more haggard.

He was thinking wildly in his mind, and suddenly, he saw Qi Linqing walking out of the study at the end of the corridor.

Qi Lele: "???"

He was so scared that he looked down at his watch, and it was indeed five o'clock in the morning.