Chapter 62

Because of the natural star face and tattoos on his arms, Cai Ji almost recognized Zhong Chen at a glance.

The news that the other party and Qi Linqing jointly participated in "Tang Yue Fengyun" was so popular that their cp fans have already formed a super chat.

But Cai Ji feels that with his cousin's personality, he probably wouldn't really fall in love with Zhong Chen.

It's probably just a misunderstanding by netizens.

Zhong Chen looked at him, frowned, and asked, "Who are you?"

The strong hostility almost turned into a real cold air rushing towards his face.

It was obviously midsummer in the dormant period, but Cai Ji felt a icy cold, and subconsciously raised his hand to tighten the bath towel.

He opened his mouth and was about to answer.

The housekeeper rushed over after hearing the sound, and seeing his embarrassed appearance, he hurriedly bent over to apologize:

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll go up now to help you check the bathroom."

The butler's attitude is so respectful? It's almost like treating the male host of the house.

Zhong Chen instinctively sensed the danger.

Cai Jichao said to the housekeeper: "Okay, thank you."

He also felt that his current appearance was not suitable for appearing in front of a stranger, turning around and whispering to Zhong Chen:

"Hello, my name is Cai Ji, and I am Qi Linqing's younger brother."

As soon as Zhong Chen raised his eyelids, he almost wrinkled into a ball.

younger brother?

He had never heard of a younger brother in the Qi family, and he never mentioned it in the book.

Is it the kind of good brother who is recruited from outside?

As soon as this idea emerged, it started to ignite, and the more it burned, the more dangerous it became.

Zhong Chen's lips were tightly pressed into a straight line, and his heart was more like an overturned sauce bottle, with mixed flavors.

Last week, he was still worried about being too deep and deliberately staying away, keeping his distance from each other.

This was indeed effective, and after a short heartbeat passed, he slowly calmed down.

However, at the moment when he saw the young man wearing a bathrobe and even ambiguous marks on his neck, Zhong Chen felt that the string of reason in his mind was completely broken.

He finally understood that he liked Qi Linqing.

Even if he still couldn't fully confirm that the other party was the master, he liked him.

The butler looked at him sideways from the stairs and apologized: "Young Master Zhong, can you sit down for a while?"

"I want to go to the basement. Where do you go to the basement here?" Zhong Chen asked.

The butler pointed to the door to the basement.

"Thanks."

Zhong Chen took the bag off and put it on the ground, opened the door and walked down the dim staircase.

Recently, it has been rainy, and the basement has inevitably some damp water vapor.

He happened to see Qi Linqing painting when he walked in.