Chapter 38

The man is tall and long, and a backlit face is particularly eye-catching.

"Xiao Fu, why are you here?" Yan Qiongfang hurriedly stood up to greet him.

The Fu family and the Qi family belonged to a family, and the two children were engaged in a marriage contract early. She sees her future son-in-law with enthusiasm.

Fu Hanri: "I'll pick Lele to eat."

Yan Qiongfang thought that Lele was in a bad mood today, so it was just right for him to take it out to relax, and immediately nodded and promised.

The two held hands and walked out.

Qi Lele hadn't been angry for a long time, even because Fu Hanri took the initiative to find himself secretly happy.

On the way, he told Fu Hanri about what happened this afternoon.

Fu Hanri nodded while turning the steering wheel, "This time it is indeed that Yuanbai did something wrong."

Qi Lele pursed his lips: "Don't you think Qi Linqing is also at fault?"

Fu Hanri: "That is eccentric, not wrong."

Qi Lele was stunned.

Fu Hanri turned to look at him and said, "It's like I chose to stand on your side unconditionally many times before."

...

When Qi Linqing finished class, he found that he had received several missed calls from the studio.

For him, this brick is just a portable tool for communication.

He rarely uses his cell phone at school, so he turned on mute.

Qi Linqing turned off the screen in darkness, ready to call back after school.

Ding.

Another text message popped up on the screen.

Assistant: [Brother, you have received a lot of rewards! Forward *htpp.Zhu Baijian's text... link to station b. This morning, a master engraved chapter publicly praised you on Weibo. Now the video reprint rate has exceeded 5,000. Picture.jpg, the total balance of back-end income is 2345.67 yuan. ]

Qi Linqing accidentally clicked on the blue link that was all in English, and then the page jumped to the video and started to play automatically.

The sound is still very loud.

Qi Linqing twisted his eyebrows and quickly studied how to turn it off.

Zhong Chen came over and took a look.

In the picture, a pair of white and slender hands are flexibly playing with a jade seal.

Those hands... actually more dazzling than jade.

There is a little unremarkable mole on the tiger's mouth.

Zhong Chen subconsciously turned his head and glanced at Qi Linqing's hand, only to see the exact same mole on the back of the other's hand.

"The person in this video, is it you?"

Qi Linqing didn't mind being spotted at the same table, and casually responded "um".

Zhong Chen: "Do you still carve chapters?"

Qi Linqing: "A little bit."

Zhong Chen was a little surprised.

After getting along for this period of time, he discovered that the other party is not only proficient in calligraphy and French painting, but also familiar with the Four Books and Five Classics. Now there are even more skills to engrave the door...