Chapter 9

As we all know, the 28th class of senior high school is a notoriously bad class. In class, the students were sleeping, chatting, and playing with mobile phones. They didn't put the teacher in their eyes at all.

And in this smoky learning environment, only Qi Linqing sat in full danger and listened to the lectures attentively. During the period, he kept burying his head and taking notes.

In fact, he is practicing writing.

Since the journey, Qi Linqing has been silently observing other people's writing postures and methods, trying to learn.

Because of the ups and downs in his previous life to make a living, his ability to imitate is very strong, but he is used to soft brushes and ancient styles. It is really difficult for him to write simplified characters with this kind of hard pen. The words written are reversed. Distorted bizarre symbol.

This scene fell in the eyes of the teacher, and it was a bit relieved. After all, there was a student who was listening to the lecture.

So they frequently asked Qi Linqing to answer questions.

But Qi Linqing didn't know if he asked three questions, or he just squeezed out some ridiculous answers similar to the fact that the catheter in the chemistry class is used to drink milk tea.

Classmates: Hahahahahahaha.

Teacher: I'm so difficult.

Even Zhong Chen was attracted a bit of attention by this hardworking new classmate. He tilted his head slightly, Yu Guang glanced at the exercise book on Qi Linqing's desk, and saw that the so-called notes above were all strange-shaped graffiti.

Zhong Chen: "..."

Chinese class.

The Chinese teacher can't help but nicknamed the only student listening to the lecture:

"Student Qi Linqing, can you recite the full text of He Wenhao's "Wangyue and Ancient Huai"? If you can't recite it, it's okay to read it out."

The students from Class 18 came over to Qi Linqing after hearing this, and waited again to watch the excitement.

"I want to say that Qi Linqing has almost become my source of happiness." Jiang Bai smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Luo Xing: "Who isn't it?"

Qi Linqing opened the textbook and found unexpectedly that he recognized the poem.

The author once asked him to make a painting related to poetry.

He Wenhao used to be an owner of the imperial court in his previous life. He has a hobby of writing poetry and is keen to collect customized paintings that match his own poems.

However, He Wenhao's official position is low, and he can barely live in the capital where prices are soaring with his monthly salary. There is not much money left to hire a painter.

Later, He Wenhao became acquainted with him by chance, and he was attracted by his cheap price of paintings, and since then he has become one of his loyal customers.

Thinking of this, Qi Linqing couldn't help but sigh.

Thousands of years have passed, and people have long been wrong.

Qi Linqing nodded, stood up again, and said solemnly: "The morning and evening are all over the night, and it will provoke self-pity... When it is clear, the moon will be surrounded by dust and smoke, but the wind and shadow are seen in the south."

As soon as the voice fell, the Chinese teacher took the lead in applauding: "Good job, classmate Qi read it very deliciously!"

Qi Linqing sat down and continued to practice calligraphy.