Chapter 60

The thin shift schedule paper is printed with two black Song fonts side by side:

Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen.

Qi Linqing can be promoted to Class A. Pan Xuehai was not surprised.

Even if the opponent can't get in, he will be surprised.

After all, the painting ability of the other party has far exceeded that of his teacher.

However, Zhong Chen could also be assigned to Class A, which made Pan Xuehai a little surprised.

Class C sketch teacher: "Sure, Zhong, his sketches are all over 85 in color."

"How did you teach Old Pan?" The teacher looked at Pan Xuehai and said half-jokingly: "In the first month of school, there were two students in your class who jumped into third-level classes. Are there so many geniuses?"

Pan Xuehai: "That's not what I taught. Qi Linqing is basically self-taught. Besides, this Zhong Chen, isn't it always rumored that he and Qi Linqing are a couple? Eighty percent is also Qi Linqing taught his paintings."

The teacher tutted twice and sighed: "The students nowadays are really amazing."

Zhimo Studio will also launch an elite class for principals every year, that is, select the top children from Class A and sign an agreement. If they can be admitted to ideal universities, such as the top art academies such as Qingmei, South America, North America, and Gome, the tuition is free and additional scholarships will be sponsored.

To a certain extent, this is also a means of enrollment for the studio.

Pan Xuehai felt that Qi Linqing should soon enter this elite class.

After the monthly test results were announced, some students in the studio were shocked.

It's only been a month, and Qi Linqing has led him directly into Class A? !

They can question whether Qi Linqing has studied Western painting before, but they cannot doubt Zhong Chen like that.

After all, Zhong Chen's reputation for "Bloodthirsty Blue Dragon" has spread far on City Road B, but any students who are a little bit confused will know him.

Zhong Chen is indeed true, and it is impossible for him to have studied art.

Before meeting Qi Linqing, his life was only full of drunken friends, eating, drinking, and playing with girls.

The classmates talked a lot.

"I heard that Zhong Chen's previous grades were counted down by their school grade."

"After being with Qi Linqing, his grades soared to the top ten in grade."

"true and false?!"

"It's too green..."

"No! It's true. I have an elementary school classmate who is in middle school now, and he told me."

"Maybe Zhong Brother is already very smart? It's just that he didn't put it on study before."

"I think so..."

"But Qi Linqing is still good."

Now everyone has heard that there are four newly promoted students in class D.

Except for Qu Jing, Zhong Chen and Feng Jiaqing usually have a good relationship with Qi Linqing. They heard from class D that Qi Linqing often teaches them to paint.

Does this mean that they can be promoted because of Qi Linqing's teaching?

Everyone is very scared to think carefully. This is something that even the studio teacher can't do.