Chapter 58

In class that day, Han Shi browsed the homework handed in by the students.

The time in the studio is tight, and the teachers arrange a lot of paintings every day.

Students often paint into the middle of the night, and the quality is generally not high.

Especially the children in Class D who drove ducks to the shelves, their sketching homework made Han Shi sigh.

"Can't you be more serious?" Han Shi slapped the table and said: "Take a little bit of the time you spend on mobile phones at night to paint! The final results handed in are more than just that. One by one, you are serious. Is he the Picasso of the future?"

"This is an art test! It is not an artistic creation that you can use freely!!"

In the eyes of class D students, Han Shi has always been a very gentle teacher. He always speaks very softly, and he often saves face to the students when he evaluates his paintings.

He rarely said serious things today, but it made them a little scared.

The students bowed their heads indifferently.

Han Shi continued to flip back, from beginning to end, in addition to Qi Linqing's homework, he also saw three good paintings.

He looked at the signatures, Feng Jiaqing, Zhong Chen, and Qu Jing.

The first two are all classmates who usually play well with Qi Linqing.

This Qu Jing is a student who Han Shi thinks is very talented in class D. Han Shi is not surprised that he can hand in good quality homework.

But the two paintings by Feng Jiaqing and Zhong Chen aroused his suspicion.

"Feng Jiaqing, Zhong Chen, come to my office after class." Han Shidao.

Under the podium.

Feng Jiaqing and Zhong Chen's eyes met, but they didn't know why.

"Wait you go to the cafeteria first, don't wait for me." Zhong Chen turned his head and whispered to Qi Linqing.

Qi Linqing nodded and said, "Okay."

Zhong Chen said to himself: "I don't know why Teacher Han asked me to go to the office..."

Feng Jiaqing said excitedly: "Is it because Brother Qi recently taught us how to paint, and the homework is so good. Teacher Han wants to praise us?"

Zhong Chen: "."

Then he would rather Han Shi not give up this setback. He even wanted to go to lunch with Qi Linqing.

Qi Linqing touched his head and said, "You have done a great job, and you have made rapid progress."

The tips of Zhong Chen's ears are reddish. He turned his head and tried to cover it up.

But Zhong Chen didn't know the original owner's pair of ears, which caused the blush on his ears to be particularly obvious.

Feng Jiaqing leaned forward, also wanting to compliment:

"Brother Qi, do you think I have made great progress?"

During this period of time, he quickly progressed from a **** that couldn't even draw a cube sketch to the top four in his class. Of course, he made a lot of progress.

Qi Linqing: "Well, you are also great."

In fact, Qi Linqing rarely praises people. When Feng Jiaqing heard him say this, he was immediately overjoyed.