Chapter 2

The office clerk took a set of ancient white robe from the hanger and gestured to Qi Linqing, which was roughly appropriate.

"Will you wear it?"

Qi Linqing nodded.

If it's jeans, he might still have a bit of trouble, but in costume, he can score in and out with his eyes closed.

Then he was stuffed into the fitting room with people bringing clothes.

"Is that guy the older brother who changed his life with Qi Lele just now?"

"I didn't even see that he was from the countryside."

"It looks pretty good."

"Hairstyle follows the trend hahahahaha."

"..."

Everyone talked a lot.

Inside the fitting room.

After Qi Linqing finished changing his clothes, he saw a series of text messages pop up on his mobile phone.

Du Yuanbai: [Are you really going to do painting? 】

[Can you let me go to the scene to check it out [Breaking tears into a smile]]

In fact, Du Yuanbai wanted to see the joke of the other party overturning the car on the spot.

Qi Linqing typed back in handwriting: [No. 】

Du Yuanbai: [Damn it]

[Which drama is that? ? You can always tell me this. 】

Qi Linqing frowned. He knew neither pinyin nor simplified Chinese characters, so he simply called and said:

""Tang Yue Fengyun"."

Du Yuanbai was still confused, "Huh?"

Qi Linqing patiently repeated: "This play is called "Tang Yue Fengyun"."

Du Yuanbai: "!!!"

Du Yuanbai: "Damn, it's such a coincidence! Qi Lele and Zhong Chen are also actors in "Tang Yue Fengyun"!"

Qi Linqing was startled.

He couldn't understand it at first.

But after adjusting for this period of time, Qi Linqing already knew that these two people were the protagonists in the book and the cannon fodder attack.

On the other side of the phone, Du Yuanbai's chattering was still coming:

"I heard that Zhong Chen begged his dad to invest a huge sum of money in this show for Qi Lele. But in the end he didn't succeed. His dad only invested 2.5 million yuan, coaxing Zhong Chen to get a small role to play against Qi Lele..."

Outside the door, the field affairs are already urging.

Qi Linqing had to hung up the phone, raised the curtain and walked out.

"Little brother, you go to see the director with me first." Chang Wu tugged at his sleeve.

Qi Linqing responded, "Okay."

The scene couldn't help but glanced at Qi Linqing more, thinking that he had clearly seen the issue of "Deformation Plan" in which he and Qi Lele participated, but in any case he couldn't exchange it for the rustic and shrinking countryside of Qi's homeland. The juvenile coincides with each other.

Compared with black hair to blonde hair-the change of temperament may have a more dramatic impact on a talent.

Everyone on the set saw Qi Linqing's first reaction: sluggish.jpg.