Chapter 82

A few days later, the Dunhuang archaeological team fell into a deadlock.

The middle-aged leader leading the team is named Chen Zhongxiang, a well-known archaeology professor in the industry.

Because of Fu Yi's reputation, the above funding is very generous. It is impossible for him to watch the project fall apart and suffer from insomnia for several days in a row. Until a friend in Shaanxi called and told him that a local mural restoration chief who was almost an old man was willing to take the job.

Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, the tycoon's ancient painting restoration techniques have spread far and wide. In the literary and entertainment world, this old Mr. Lin Xichen can be said to be unknown to everyone.

A friend said on the phone: "Mr. Lin himself is also very interested in Fu Yi's murals. You can try it. I heard that he is a descendant of the ancient Nanpai family. Maybe that group of technicians might not match him."

Hearing the "Southern School", Chen Zhongxiang's heart moved.

It is said that the master is in the folk. With the mentality of a dead horse being a living horse doctor, he drove to Shaanxi the next morning to personally invite Mr. Lin out of the mountain.

The archaeological team took a day off.

Technicians work hard and will not go out easily even on vacation.

The young people were idle, staying in the camp all day long, and got acquainted with Tangula, Gan Yishan and others.

After talking close, they realized that Gan Yishan turned out to be Qi Linqing's apprentice.

Although Gan Yishan emphasized that she was the second apprentice who had truly experienced the ancient rituals to worship the ancestor, the young archeologists all laughed. I thought it was a naive high school student playing the new version of the house.

In the evening, everyone gathered around the desert campfire to grill lamb chops.

There was a cool breeze at night, and a star and milky way fell in the sky. Not far away, the camel was lying on the ground and sleeping.

Qi Linqing sprinkled the roasted lamb chops with seasonings such as salt and pepper, and handed it to Zhong Chen.

Zhong Chen took a bite and laughed, there were two shallow pear vortices on his cheeks.

"It's delicious," he said.

Ye Runan slapped her mouth twice and muttered: "It smells so good... it makes you appetite just looking at it."

"Do you want to eat what I grilled?" Gan Yishan also handed her the skewers.

Ye Runan looked down and saw the poorly sold lamb chops, and was silent.

As a master and apprentice, the gap between them seems a bit too big.

The lamb chops grilled by the archaeological team are not very delicious.

The lamb chops are smelly and have high requirements for cooking skills. If Liang Mingshan hadn't appeared in time, this great steak would have been ruined.

Qi Linqing saw that Liang Mingshan was too busy alone, so he stepped forward to help.

People's eyes are sharp.

Everyone soon discovered that the lamb chops cooked by him were even better than Liang Mingshan's grilled.

The group of high-achieving students from the archaeology department of the B major whispered: