Chapter 61

Zhong Chen took the pills and swallowed it down.

Then he opened the lid of the instant noodles and ate them in small bites.

I don't know if I am hungry or because of my first contact with instant noodles...Zhong Chen actually thinks it is much more delicious than the delicacies of the mountains and the sea.

"Thank you." He told Qi Linqing.

Qi Linqing: "I looked at the ingredient list, this instant noodles is very unhealthy. You have to eat well next time, know?"

Zhong Chen: "Hmm..."

This kind of tone like his father's teaching his son once again made him a little dizzy.

Zhong Chen took a deep breath, as if his patience had reached its peak.

"I take the liberty to ask, how old were you in your last life?" he asked.

Qi Linqing frowned, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

Here comes again.

Every time you encounter such a topic, the other party usually pretends to be dumb, or changes the topic, it is like building a line of defense with a copper wall and an iron wall.

Zhong Chen felt strange emotions in his heart, like hitting a ghost in a quiet mountain. However, it is not convenient for him to continue questioning in this situation because he has just eaten instant noodles and stomach medicine.

After eating the instant noodles, his stomach no longer hurts.

He threw the garbage away, brushed his teeth again, and lay back on the bed with the quilt rolled up.

"Good night."

Patter.

The light went out and the room fell into darkness.

After a while, Zhong Chen heard a low-pitched male voice from around him, saying:

"Good night."

Since that day, Zhong Chen found that their dormitory had undergone some silent changes.

For example, a bag of snacks, fruit, milk, etc. are placed on the table cabinet.

For another example, a first aid kit appeared in the house, which contained regular medicines. The types of stomach medicines are the most complete.

"Why are you buying these?" he asked knowingly.

Qi Linqing: "I bought you snacks and medicine, otherwise you will suddenly feel uncomfortable in the middle of the night, and I won't know where to find you for a while."

Zhong Chen didn't expect the other party to be so caring.

But in fact, the Fu Yi in his impression is not such a detail-oriented person.

In his opinion, the master is like a piece of wood.

And Qi Linqing's sultry behavior, intentionally or unintentionally, clearly showed a higher emotional intelligence.

"thanks."

Zhong Chen pursed his lips, holding back the joy in his heart, walked to the table and cabinet, opened the bag to see what snacks were in it.

result.

His eyes froze.

Compressed biscuits, baking soda biscuits, low-calorie biscuits, dry oatmeal, low-sugar soft buns...what the **** are these!

"You call them snacks?" Zhong Chen asked back.

Qi Linqing nodded, with a solemn expression, like the old school of the management office: "I have deliberately investigated. These are the healthiest foods in the entire studio supermarket."