Chapter 6

When Qi Linqing walked over, he attracted the attention of many crew members.

Some people praised him for being handsome, and some others said cool words beside him:

"Haha, so bad personality, no matter how good-looking it is."

The scene retorted after hearing the words: "What evidence do you have to prove that others are poor?"

The man hesitated twice and said: "He used to **** the master bedroom from Qi Lele on the show... and he spoke coldly to Qi Lele."

The field clerk looked displeased: "If you were born into a wealthy family, but you were taken by mistake in the countryside to endure hardships, and when you finally return to your real parents' house at the age of 18, you will be greeted by the one who was supposed to grow up in the countryside and occupy the magpie's nest. Does my brother have a good face?"

The man suddenly had nothing to say.

If you think about it carefully, what Qi Linqing said is right. In fact, it is reasonable for Qi Linqing to do so.

If Qi Linqing treats Qi Lele as his biological younger brother without any complaints, then he is a holy father idiot.

It is these people who are influenced by Internet public opinion and have never noticed something wrong.

...

shooting scene.

Du Yuanbai moved a small bench to sit on the side and watched the show, and chatted with the same table on WeChat:

【what? I'm waiting to see Qi Linqing's paintings, hahahaha, isn't it funny? I don't know what **** he can draw. 】

[Wait to show you the video, the scene is probably very funny. 】

At the same table: [OK[龇牙][龇牙]]

This time, because of the landscape painting, besides paper and ink, there are a few more plates of paint on the table.

As long as Qi Linqing smelled it, he knew that it was definitely a boxed card, and it was not easy to use.

"Do you need my help to prepare a copy of the picture?" Reyzer said a lot of polite.

Qi Linqing shook his head, "No need."

In order to earn a living in his previous life, he not only painted various down-to-earth religious murals, but also exquisitely painted flowers and birds, bridges, houses, and people. Among them, the landscape is the best.

A simple landscape painting, when Qi Linqing used to form muscle memory, he can be trusted to draw it with his eyes closed.

the other side.

Qi Lele tidyed up his robes, walked to Qi Linqing and picked up the wine glass.

In this scene, Gao Lanxi immersed himself in painting, without a single line. Li Tianyu, played by him, was drunk and drunk beside him, and needed to express praise from time to time.

"Action!"

The staff looked over here.

Qi Linqing didn't hesitate this time, and directly swiped his pen.

When Qi Linqing works seriously, he often enters an extremely mysterious and immersive state.

In the eyes of others, he straightened his back and his face was serious, especially the black eyes staring at the rice paper, like a sea of ​​stars rolling.

In the previous life, Qi Linqing once wandered thousands of miles of great rivers and mountains alone, and had his own hills and valleys in his chest.

He thought of the high mountains and cliffs he had seen in the north.

He also stepped on the gravel and green grass with the bamboo basket on his back, watching the towering emerald trees among the strange forests.

He saw the smoke rising from the thatched hut at the foot of the mountain, and he saw the leisurely shepherd boy grazing the cattle halfway...

The scenery of the mountains and forests are all on paper.

According to the script, Qi Lele should have praised in a cool manner: "Brother Gao's landscape paintings are vigorous, but simple and simple. They are only one person in ancient and modern times."

But now Qi Lele is so scared by Qi Linqing's immersive aura of painting that he can't remember the lines, let alone the expression management. The wine glass in his hand fell, and he could only dryly squeeze out: "The painting, the painting is so good..."

The staff, the producer, and Director Shen were also dumbfounded, and even forgot the "card" that should have been called at this time.

Du Yuanbai didn't know how hard he was. The incident of Zhong Chen flying on a horse today was enough to make him drop his chin. Who knew that Qi Linqing was really good at Chinese painting now?

What's wrong with this world?

He wanted to watch a joke, but now he has become a joke.

On WeChat, the same table is urging: [How about the video? Have you finished recording yet? 】

Du Yuanbai: [No, my mother called me to go home for dinner]

[[Goodbye]The speed of light disappears.jpg]

Deskmate:【? ? ? 】

After one shot, Director Shen and others were very satisfied with the scene.

Qi Linqing was also very satisfied. He finally got enough income to buy paint.

The only dissatisfaction is probably Qi Lele.

He tried countless times to ask Director Shen if he could remake the film: "Director Shen, I was very dissatisfied with my performance at that time..."

If it was before, Shen Dao might have followed him.

But the situation is different now.

"You can bear it, edit it later, and your performance in that scene is not that bad." Director Shen comforted.

Qi Lele lowered his head to cover the resentment under his eyes, digging his fingernails into his palms, and the piercing pain made him instantly awake.

"Good Director Shen." When he raised his head again, he returned to the smiling and sunny Qi Lele.

...

afterwards.

Director Shen asked Lai Ze: "How do you think Qi Linqing painted this time?"

Even if he doesn't know anything about Chinese painting, he can see the ingeniousness and lifelikeness of the landscape painting in front of him.

However, out of caution, Director Shen chose to consult professionals.

Reize: "Wait a minute, I will ask someone else."

There is a natural gap between Western painting and Chinese painting. Lai Ze didn't dare to make any conclusions. He immediately took photos and showed them to seniors studying Chinese painting:

[Li Xuechang, this is what our cast actor drew today, what do you think? 】

Li Binhong had been busy until the afternoon before he saw the news from the student. When he zoomed in on the picture, he looked a little bit smiling.

This junior is kidding him again.

Li Binhong: [Just tell me, which big guy's work is this? 】