? ? ?

Mrs. Professor? !

Zhong Chen stared at the student, as if to stare through his eyes.

The student probably also noticed that he was using bad words, his face was pale, and he hurriedly fled.

"Are we going to drop off at the end of the semester..." They can still hear their panicked voices from a distance.

Zhong Chen: "."

Zhong Chen exhaled slowly, and for the first time experienced the sensation of rising blood pressure.

"Am I like a person with such a small belly?" He turned his head to look at Qi Linqing and asked.

"Um?"

Zhong Chen: "...Forget it."

He felt that Qi Linqing did not understand.

not far away.

The other students passing by saw this scene with excitement.

"That's Zhong Chen, right?"

"Unexpectedly to see him in our school..."

"Quick! Take a picture."

"It's so sweet to walk with Qi Linqing."

"Seen with my own eyes, I finally know why so many people on the Internet knock their cps."

"Really, the real campus couple."

Qi Linqing went to the door, went to the supermarket to buy ice water and ice cream, and then sent Zhong Chen into a taxi.

Zhong Chen drooped his eyebrows, originally a little unhappy.

Not only did I not go upstairs today, but I didn't even have a kiss.

Qi Linqing touched his head and said, "I will pick you up after school on Friday."

Zhong Chen's eyes suddenly lit up, "Shall we go on a date?"

Qi Linqing: "No, I have finished the tattoo. I will take you to cover the tattoo."

"Oh." Zhong Chen thought to himself, this is similar to dating.

Qi Linqing closed the car door softly and waved to him.

"Go back and remember to send me a message."

"Um."

The taxi started slowly and passed through the long traffic.

Zhong Chen turned his head and couldn't even see a vague figure.

He suddenly felt a little empty in his heart.

Qi Linqing went back upstairs.

It just so happened that Yuanbai called overseas and asked, "How are you and Zhong Chen doing now?"

Qi Linqing opened the cupboard and took out the cup, poured a cup of hot water, and sat on the sofa sips lightly.

"Today he came to me and brought me sheep whip and bull whip and other kidney soup for me."

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" Du Yuanbai laughed madly.

"No, right? He thought you had a problem with that?"

Qi Linqing calmly replied: "It should be."

Du Yuanbai: "Hey, this is also normal. After all, you are too strict to guard against death, if you change it, I would doubt it."

Qi Linqing looked down, "I'm doing him well."

Du Yuanbai sighed in his heart. He now finally knows how much Qi Linqing likes Zhong Chen.