Chapter 1 - Faking It

Start from the beginning

People would think that it would put bad blood between us, but it's the opposite. I wish the best for her, and she wishes the same for me.

I do a lot of runway modeling while Chloe does a lot of photo shoots. That's usually, because I'm five ten, and she's a couple of inches shorter. On rare occasions we get to do photo shoots together.

Today happen to be one of those occasions. Once I get there I go to the back room. Chloe is in there getting her hair curled, and I hug her from behind.

I sit in my chair ready to get my hair, and makeup done. I ask Chloe for advice with the whole Alex situation.

"If Alexander can't fuck the life out of you then he's not the one for you." She says it like it's the simplest thing in the world.

"Chloe you know Alex isn't like that. He likes to be romantic, and patient."

"Well it sounds to me that you need a little less love making, and a little more fucking. I mean for goodness sake he's a doctor, so we know you're great with your hands. Just show us you're good with something else." She says shrugging her shoulders. She's not wrong.

After being helped into our outfits we go to start the shoot. The photo shoot drawled out a little longer than usual, because Chloe kept making jokes. She can never be serious.

"Yes ladies!" Jake the photographer yells when he finally gets the perfect shot.

Once we're finished I decide to head to Enzo's house. I take out the key he had made for me, and I unlock his front door.

Enzo inherited his parent's house when they died. The house is honestly gigantic. As soon as I step in I hear a hard smack, and someone whimpering.

It's coming from the kitchen. I wait by the door, and after a few more moments Aria Enzo's latest submissive comes out, walking to the front door. She leaves the house with tears streaming down her face.

I watch her leave, and I head to the kitchen. I see Enzo holding a belt in his hands looking furious.

"What did she do to deserve the belt?" I ask, and anger still lingers in his eyes. I would hate to be her.

He takes a deep breath before saying "She got fucking disrespectful."

Most would think Enzo's relationships are weird, but I find them fascinating. I don't know if I could ever do anything like it, but it does make me curious.

I wonder how it feels for him to be given so much control, and trust. I wonder how it feels for her to essentially give up all of herself to a man. Her dignity, and her body. All his for the claiming.

"You look like you need to talk." He says.

"I do." I say remembering everything with Alex.

He walks into the living room, and I follow him. We sit on the couch, and I lay my head on his lap looking up at his face.

"What is it?" He asks, and one thing I've always liked about Enzo is that when I speak to him, all of his attention is on me.

"I hope this isn't weird to talk about considering you're my best friend, but it's about sex."

His raises an eyebrow at my words.

"You just heard me spank a girl, but go on." He says.

"Alex hasn't been able to you know..."

"Finish?" He asks, and I can hear the shock in his voice.

"No, it's the opposite." I say.

"Give you an orgasm." He guesses, and this time with less shock. Should I read into that?

It's not uncomfortable for me to talk about sex, but I just feel kind of bad about telling Alex's business like this. It's just I've always been able to talk to Enzo.

"Well have you told him?" He asks me.

"No I've been faking it."

The quiet house is filled with Enzo's laughter. I stare at him with a blank face watching him find humor in my struggle. I could murder him.

"I'm sorry for laughing I just always knew the bitch had a small dick."

I hit him on the shoulder.

"Enzo this isn't about how big he is, which he's a good size, and don't call my fiancé a bitch please. It's just that we're missing something. Missing excitement."

"Well maybe you need something a bit rougher. Maybe kinkier. Maybe you should start messing around with a man instead of whatever he is." Enzo says shrugging his shoulders.

"Lorenzo!" I say, lifting my head off his lap.

"I'm just saying." He says throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Well I'm not like you Enzo. I don't like the stuff you're into. Plus he is a man."  I tell him.

"Have you ever tried it?"

"No."

"Then how do you know you don't like it Gianni?" Enzo is the only person I let, and will ever let call me by my middle name.

Just as I'm about to answer Vincent comes in. Vincent is Enzo's right hand man. He's a little on the younger side around nineteen, but from what I've learned he's very skilled for his age.

"You need to take a look at something boss." He says to Enzo.

"Fottimi." Enzo says under his breath as he stands up.

"Stay here." He tells me, and I just nod.

I don't know much about Enzo's mafia, but I know the other mafias didn't like it when his parents moved here.

They didn't want the Italian mafia moving to New York, and they especially don't like that Enzo now has one of the biggest mafias.

After a while I decide to get up to go look for Enzo, because I'm starting to get worried. I know he's probably fine, but still.

I go to his office, and he's not there. I check all the other rooms to find them empty as well. After going further down the hallway I see a door to a room I've never been in before.

I got to know this place pretty well as a kid, and Enzo's dad, Giovanni always had it locked. I haven't tried to get in since I was a child, but I wonder if Enzo ever got it open. I've always assumed it was for weapons.

I try to open the door, but it's locked. I take a pin out of my hair, and unlock the door. I push the door open, and my eyes widen once I see what the room contains.

Oh my god.