We walked to a nearby coffee shop, which seemed to be better. As usual, Gio ordered his strong espresso, which he loved, along with a small cake. After a long time of conversation, I ended up accidentally mentioning Damiano's name when I told her about the Royal Albert arena. I noticed right away that her face got a little sadder when I mentioned his name.

"Gio, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"I know it wasn't your intention to talk about him. Don't worry, I have no problem talking about it with you."

"Do you want to go for a walk? Then we can talk."

"Yes, that's fine."

We started walking around, enjoying the sun that was on in Rome, in my Rome. It had been a few days since I had been outside, and seeing those landscapes gave me a unique feeling.

"Anyway, Vitto. If you want to know why I am like this with Dami, I can tell you."

"If you feel comfortable, you can talk."

"Like, this has been going on before we got married. Starting in January, after he came from Paris, he came differently. At the time I thought it had something to do with you, and I even said some bad things about it. I don't know, and after you guys went to the studio in January, he got even weirder. And from a certain point on, Dam started to drink a lot, really a lot. And you know he doesn't even like to drink that much. But then he asked me to marry him in March, and he started drinking less. At that moment I was hoping that all this would get better, that this was all just the pressure of fame. But then I saw him hungover on our wedding day, on our fucking wedding day. I don't know if I ever told you this, but on that day, I sat motionless on a chair in my room during those hours that the wedding was delayed because I was too nervous. And I only got up when I saw you and him walking in the garden, a few minutes before the minute," said Gio, becoming slightly sensitive, "after we got back from our honeymoon, what happened to you happened. And he, he got worse again. You know, he spent the first weeks of his hospitalization awake all the time in the waiting room, unable to sleep. And the times that his heart stopped were the worst. He had constant panic attacks and was almost hospitalized for that and dehydration."

"I... I was unaware of this. Why are you telling me this only now," I asked?

"I don't know, it wasn't the right moment yet."

"But there, you can go on if you want."

"And then, I got pregnant. But, as you already know, I suffered a miscarriage. When we looked for help with that problem, you were in your last weeks of hospitalization. So my appointments coincided very much with the schedules of your A. A group. But when Dami started his consultations, and later the treatment, the side effects were much stronger than the treatment, and so he who was already shaken by his situation was getting sick. And, I was even worse, because I had to indefinitely stop some of the medications I was taking for my illnesses, and I suffered too much pain, all the time. However, I was determined not to give up. But he... he had no hope. So he stopped the treatment, without me knowing. And when I found out, we had a horrible, really horrible fight. And I, too, was an idiot in some ways. But now, everyone is in their corner, and I feel better. Today, I came here to Rome to go to the place where you have AA meetings."

"You know, I don't even know what to say, but you know, even though he is my best friend, I recognize that he has many flaws like everyone else does. So if you need anything, call me, okay?" I said, hugging her.

After meeting with Giorgia, discovering several things I hadn't even imagined, and going to the market, I returned to the house around 6 pm. As soon as I turned on the Wi-Fi, I got lots of notifications from the group I have with the band with Leo, in less than 15 minutes.

MOOneskin

MOOneskin

Tommy

Who's coming today?

Today for what?

Ethan Tovchio

For dinner.

Dami David

What dinner?

Tommy

What we talked about the other day! Pull up the conversation.

You could have warned me earlier, I've just come home.

Dami David

I won't be late this time.

Leonarrrdo

No one would miss you anyway.

Dami David

Shut up, you love me.

Ethan Tovchio

What time is it?

Tommy

Around eight o'clock at night, maybe.

Leonarrrdo

I got it.

Vic, you want a lift?

Sure, why not waste gas? Lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went back to taking a quick shower, changing my clothes, and running a light eye shadow over my eyes. This time, I had chosen to dress better, more classically. A cream satin shirt, long black pants, and a brown blazer seemed to be the best option.

I began to organize the clothes that were getting large on one side of my closet. Fortunately, this is not a problem for me now, because I have been buying clothes that fit my normal size. However, one day I was hoping I could wear them again.

Suddenly, I started to feel a chill in my body, a slight shortness of breath. When I tried to sit up, everything became worse and I saw everything black. Yes, that had happened, again.

-
hiii
do you like how's the story's going? let me know your thoughts about it!

tks for reading<3
mel.