The King of Clubs

Start from the beginning

" I think she is right, she'll come to the party tonight but won't come if you asked to come somewhere and by the way, you already spend so much money on the ring if you propose to her in the party venue ka karcha bach jayega" I roll my eyes at Soham's advice.

" Yeah, and there will be people also who get to know that Swadheenta is yours" there is weight in Karthik's word. Ayaan will get to know that Swadheenta can never be his, I smirked.

" Yes, so this is decided I'll propose her in today's party" I announced.

" But there is one thing" I raise my eyebrow and looked at Soham.

" What if Bhabhi slapped in front of everyone?" Soham said teasingly and I glared at him.

" Isliye toh ring mangwai hai uska adha gussa ring dekh ke pighal jayega or adha humari feelings sunke" I kiss the box.

[ That's why I have ordered the ring her half anger got melted seeing the ring and half by listening to my feelings]

Hope everything goes perfect.

" C'mon let's go," I said and move out of the cabin and everyone follows me.

^^^^^^

Swadheenta

That's it. I sigh. Today is the day. I look at myself in the mirror. C'mon Swadheenta you can do it. I'm sure you'll get the deal.

My phone rang and I picked it up. It was a message from Roma she send a picture of a ring.

How's it?

Probably it was the same ring which Rehan bought for her that day. Ek anghuti se jala  rahi hai mujhe pagal tere pass toh uska pyaar hai.

My gaze went to the papers placed on the table.

He loves Roma.

I gulped down and open my eyes. Focus on the deal. I open the door and come out of the room.

-------

Office

All the presentations happened and we all are sitting in our places waiting for the results. I can feel Rehan's gaze on me but I didn't look up to see him.  Seeing him and Roma together bought tears in my eyes.

I bite my lip, shaking my feet in anticipation, I cross my fingers closing my eyes.

" Relax" Ayaan whispered placing a hand on my shoulder.

" I'm trying" I look at him and Mr Kapoor starts talking and we all look at him.

" So the contract goes to Rehan Pratap Singh" he announced smiling.

What!

My mouth gets opened in shock. I did so much hard work for this contract how Rehan can have the contract.

Rehan get and up and shook his hand with Mr Kapoor and he gave him the contract, Roma hugged him and say congratulations.

I couldn't able to saw this so I come out of the room and goes to the terrace. I stand placing my hands on the railing and closing my eyes.