XXXII

Chapter XXXII

It nearly took us four hours to get ready. To be fair, all of us were taking turns working on each other.

Willow was born to be a personal stylist. She did a color analysis, measurements, and styled our clothing. I did everyone's hair and Ellie did makeup. Artemis sat there and enjoyed being pampered.

By the end of it all, we looked like we were about to walk the runway. Willow carefully selected our wardrobes from the things she had brought and from my closet. You couldn't tell she had limited supplies though.

She placed me in an emerald green spaghetti strapped satin cami dress that had a modest draping neckline. The satin wrapped around me, ruching on my right side. The back of the dress came to my knees but the front held the same wrapping theme and rose to the middle of my right thigh.

All of the girls insisted that I wore a pair of Willow's nude open-toed heels that shot me up about three inches above my normal height.

I did a simple half-up hairstyle. I pulled two pieces to frame my face but left the rest of my straight hair to fall on my back.

My makeup was a simple look. Ellie made sure to not go overboard and stuck with a nude pallet. She applied brown to my eyes so they would stand out.

"Alright," Artemis pats down her skirt. "So what's the plan?"

My freshly groomed eyebrows came together while applying another pin for support to my hair. "What do you mean?"

"We all look smoking hot. I plan to prey on men at the club. You all have to mess with your men. What is the point if you don't?"

"I agree," Ellie says walking from my bathroom showing off her very revealing romper.

"Holy shit," Willow's eyes widened. "You are trying to get pregnant."

"Elianna, what in the world?" Artemis' gaped at our best friend. "Since when do you dress like that? I mean I'm not downing it. I think you look great but I was not expecting this from you."

Ellie adjusted the plunging v neckline that went above her belly button. "Declan was being rude this morning because I woke him up," she paused with a sly smile. "You know, apparently he is not a morning person. I'm going to make him wish he was."

Artemis clapped at her proudly. "That is what I'm talking about! Willow, what's your plan?"

Willow bit her lip and looked around the room awkwardly. "I want to kiss him. We have been taking it slow and I just want a kiss. Just one."

"Awe," I cooed at my brother's mate. "That's so precious."

"What about you, Ms. So Precious?" Artemis eyed me playfully and it immediately brought me back to the couch.

I blinked back the memories before I went too far into it. "I want to get drunk."

"Nice one, but that does not involve Atlas so try again." Ellie sat down on my bed next to me.

Willow clicked her tongue and came over to my other side sitting down. "Maybe you should try to get marked? It has been long enough. You both are smitten with each other."

I shook my head with disappointment. "I don't think that will be happening soon. We had a..." I didn't even know what to call this morning. "Conversation?" I say more like a question before continuing. "He wants to wait."

"Considerate Atlas. He probably wants to make sure that you are completely ready to be with him." Artemis tsked and held up different necklaces to my neck. "Ignore me. This dress desperately needs jewelry with it."