The Queen of Clubs

Start from the beginning

" No Swadheenta listen to your heart" Kirti grabbed my arm and turned me towards her.

" Nahi Bhabhi this is right" I remove her grip from my arm and turn to go to my room.

Room

I closed the door and throw the papers on the side table and fell onto bed crying.

Kya humara sath yahi tak tha?

-----

Afternoon

I'm laying on the couch keeping my head on the armrest and Kirt was sitting on the same couch changing the channels on Tv.

" Kirti?" She hummed in response keeping her gaze still on the tv.

" You remember when you asked me to give the jewellery and I replied 'aap humse humari jaan mang lete hum khushi khusi de dete par aapne toh humse humara heere jawaharaat mang liye hum nahi denge'."

[ If you had asked me my life I would happily give it to you but you have asked my jewellery I will not give you]

" Yes," she said still looking at the screen, I move my gaze up to the ceiling.

" Tu mujhse phir se mang na....is baar me tujhe sab de dungi bas us time ko vapas lane ke liye" tears welled up in my eyes and I try to blink them when I saw Kirti staring at me, I move my face and hurriedly wipe my tears, I feel a grip on my jaw.

[ Ask me again this time I will give you anything just to make that time come back again]

" Idhar dekh" she stares straight in my eyes and I look aside avoiding her eyes.

[ Look here]

" What did you say?" She demanded.

" Nothing"

" Tu usse pyaar karti hai na!" She didn't ask me instead she stated.

[ You love him!]

" What are you saying?" I remove her hand and sit up.

" Muh ghumane se kuch nahi hoga" she again grip my chin and made me look at her " sach badlega nahi," she said.

[ Look aside but it won't change anything. Truth won't change]

" Konsa sach? Kya keh rahe ho?" I stood up and fake chuckled " I'm going to the club " I picked up my phone from the table and made my way outside of the home.

[ Which truth what are you saying]

" Fine bhag le par kudh se bhag payegi" I heard her just as I was going to step out, I close my eyes and stops there.

[ Run away but will you able to run away from yourself]

Try toh kar rahi hu.

[ I'm trying]

I open my eyes and step out of the home.

^^^^^^

Night club

Rehan Pratap Singh

Tomorrow is submission and instead of project Swadheenta is in my mind. I lean back in my chair and closed my eyes.

Why she didn't react when I called Roma my girlfriend? She is not someone who stands still and does not do anything.. what if she thought that letter was real and I'm really planning to marry Roma? But she has blocked me from everywhere. Listening is far she doesn't even look in my way.