As Qi Linqing participated in the restoration work of the archaeological team, their travel itinerary had to be temporarily postponed.

However, none of Gan Yishan, Ye Runan and Tanggula felt disappointed.

Because they also got permission from the archaeological team, they could enter Fu Yi's painting cave to observe and admire them up close.

This can be compared to visiting ten museums, but also to make them excited.

The mural restoration is operated by the flow method, and each group has a color or line.

The most important parts, such as the characters' faces, hands and feet, etc., were unanimously chosen by experts to give them to Qi Linqing to paint.

Li Qi watched him busy in the cave and couldn't help but said, "I think your painting is almost the same as the original painting."

Qi Linqing smiled and said nothing.

After all, he himself is the author of the original painting, of course he has to be more comfortable.

"This kid paints so well."

Later, experts praised Qi Linqing in private countless times.

Qi Linqing will spend a whole day in a cave deep in the desert.

The archaeological team uniformly ordered packed lunches to the camp, and they would be delivered by special vehicles every time they arrived.

The person in charge of delivering the food is Liang Mingshan.

Zhong Chen is free, and will follow him in the car to stroll around in the cave.

However, in just a few days, Zhong Chen realized that Qi Linqing's position in the archaeological team had improved significantly.

Now even the Mediterranean experts who had seen him the most unpleasant before, respect him and admire him very much.

The mural restoration work is huge, and sometimes the archaeological team is too busy.

Qi Linqing suggested that Gan Yishan also come to help.

"She is my apprentice." He said.

If it was in the past, the experts would undoubtedly object. To involve such a small girl in the restoration work is nothing short of nonsense!

But now, they all agreed by default.

Gan Yishan was very happy. It is a great honor for her to participate in this kind of large-scale mural restoration work.

Moreover, under Qi Linqing's personal guidance, she has made remarkable progress. Not only can she help, but she can even complete a small piece of mural color repair independently.

This made Tangula envious of her.

...

The old man was in poor health and was afraid to drive fast. It was not until the fourth day that Chen Zhongxiang drove Mr. Lin Xichen to the Fu Yi site in the Dunhuang desert.

At this time, he still knew nothing about the progress of the restoration in the cave.

Everyone is busy with work these days, and no one called to report to him at all.

The nanny car parked at the gate of the ruins.

Chen Zhongxiang got out of the car, carefully helped the old man down, and said warmly: "You go slowly..."

Lin Xichen waved his hand disapprovingly and said, "Don't treat me as a fragile thing, I can still walk on this old bone road."

The two walked all the way into the cave that was blocked by the cordon.