But the answer he got was no.

The Bureau of Archaeology replied that no matter whether it is in the industry or in the contemporary art world, there can be no more powerful people.

In the afternoon of the next day, Liang Mingshan helped rent a local off-road vehicle to take everyone to the local museum.

I have to say that this itinerary is in line with the personalities of Qi Linqing, Zhong Chen and others.

They can stroll around the museum until dark.

Holding Zhong Chen's hand, Qi Linqing passed by the exhibits.

Inside the pavilion, a commentator is enthusiastically introducing the history of Dunhuang to everyone.

In order to make the boring explanation more interesting, he mixed a lot of wild history stories.

The aunts and grandpas of the Red Sunset Tour Group stopped and listened with gusto.

"Do you know that Liang Luoduan, the national teacher of the Tang Dynasty? He has a nickname in the history books, called "money bag". As the name suggests, this Liang Luoduan is particularly profitable. After only a few years as an official in the dynasty, he offered advice to the emperor. The national treasury has been turned over several times, making Tang Xuanzong earn a lot of money. Originally, he lived well in the capital, was admired, and had his own power. But one day, he didn't know why he suddenly came to us. Dunhuang."

"That is, in Dunhuang, he was assassinated. Rumors of the wild history—in fact, the assassins of neighboring countries did it. After all, this Liang Guoshi's business acumen was too advanced. It is the gold and silver treasures of neighboring countries and even Western countries. For a long time, other countries have become poor and Tang Chao has become rich. The emperors of other countries must be anxious. So this trick killed only 27 years at the time. Year-old Liang Luoduan."

"Historical records indicate that Emperor Tang Xuanzong held a grand funeral for Liang Luoduan, gave him his posthumous title, and even shed tears at his funeral."

The aunt exclaimed: "A cornucopia is dead, of course the emperor is sad."

Liang Mingshan couldn't help but sigh in his heart when he heard the other side talk about the cause of his death and Liang Luoduan's death.

After more than half a year, he was truly aware of what it was like to travel through a thousand years.

Tanggula, Gan Yishan and others had never heard of this history before, and curiously continued to catch details and ask the narrator.

Zhong Chen subconsciously turned his head and glanced at Qi Linqing.

There was no expression on the other party's face, but there was a deep sadness in his eyes.

It's like a torrential rain that has stopped.

"Are you okay?" He gently squeezed Qi Linqing's palm.

Qi Linqing shook his head and said, "It's okay."

"Why did Liang Luoduan come to Dunhuang?" Gan Yishan asked.

The narrator replied: "According to the record of unofficial history, Liang Luoduan liked the art of Chinese painting and supported the Southern School. It seems that he came to see a mural of an ancestor."

As soon as the voice fell, Qi Linqing couldn't listen anymore, so he turned his head and left.

He was very grateful for the various things that this apprentice did for himself later, including the famous Yang Nanpai, giving him the opportunity to become famous, etc...

But he couldn't bear it, and the other party died because of himself.

If this so-called ancestor is himself... Qi Linqing's face suddenly became cold. It was like an invisible big hand grabbing his heart, so painful that he couldn't make any sound.

"Linqing!" Zhong Chen caught up with him, holding his hand from behind, and whispered: "No matter what happens to you, I am here, what you want to talk to..."

"I didn't." Qi Linqing interrupted him.

Zhong Chen was silent for a while. In fact, he knows why Qi Linqing is sad, but now this situation can neither be explained nor said.

It seemed that after realizing that his tone was too cold, Qi Linqing put a soft voice and added: "I just think it's too stuffy inside, so I can breathe out."

Zhong Chen: "Then I will accompany you."

At sunset, a warm orange halo dyed the border of Dunhuang city.

The two walked out of the museum and wandered aimlessly on the street.

Passing by a small stall selling candied haws, Zhong Chen stopped.

Upon seeing this, Qi Linqing stepped forward to buy a bunch, after paying the money, turned around and handed it to him.

Zhong Chen took the candied haws, tore open the sugar paper and took a bite.

It is a familiar taste. Even in the past millennia, candied haws are still so sweet and sour.

Looking at this scene, Qi Linqing suddenly had an inexplicably familiar illusion.

It seems that there was a Lantern Festival night in his previous life, and he also bought sugar candied haws for Liang Luoduan.

"Do you want to eat?" Zhong Chen raised the candied haws in his hands.

Qi Linqing's eyes were deep, and he said "Um".

This time instead, Zhong Chen was surprised. He knew that Qi Linqing didn't like sweetness, but he didn't expect the other party to agree.

Zhong Chen chuckled, deliberately took a bite in his mouth, "If you want to eat, take it yourself."

In fact, Zhong Chen also made a joke. He knew that Qi Linqing would never kiss himself on the streets where people came and went.

However, the next second.

He watched Qi Linqing lean in disbelief, and dropped a soft, gentle kiss.

Before Zhong Chen could react, the half sweet hawthorn in his mouth was swept away by the opponent.

Qi Linqing chewed a few times, and said nonchalantly, "Well, it's very sweet."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Ah ah ah, is this person really in love for the first time?

He began to doubt life.