The leader has been in Dunhuang for many years and has been engaged in archaeological research. I don't know how many Dunhuang murals I have seen.

There are also many well-preserved masterpieces by masters.

Compared with the remaining mural in front of me, it is nothing short of a horror.

The superb painting skills of the painting Saint Fu Yi are so terrifying.

The leader surveyed the site and immediately asked the technicians to prepare for sampling, taking pictures, and repairing and copying.

The students also followed the teacher to take soil samples on site.

The two locals looked at the painting on the wall for a while and yelled that they were going back.

"We have brought you here, and we will give you the agreed price." They unceremoniously reached out and asked the leader for money.

The leader nodded, took out an envelope prepared in advance from his pocket and handed it to them, and told the staff outside to drive them back.

Several young students did not understand this.

Because as a middle-aged leader, there is no need to be so polite to these two local guides.

The senior crossed his chest, and said with a low smile: "You don't know that, these two local guides are not ordinary people."

"Huh?" The girl raised her head curiously.

The senior did not sell Guanzi, and explained: "The last time I heard the conversation between them and the professor, they are said to be descendants of the Northern School. The family has passed down this cave where Fu Yi has been guarded for generations. Zhang Daqian came to Dunhuang several decades ago to study murals. At that time, I tried to explore Fu Yi's murals, but they kept it secret."

Another student interrupted and asked: "Then why are they letting us archaeological Fu Yi's mural now?"

Senior: "It's very simple. Didn't you tell from the clothes that these two descendants were mixed up very unsatisfactorily? It is absolutely lack of money."

students:"......"

the other side.

The technicians encountered difficulties while observing the murals.

They are all the best mural restoration experts in China, gathered here, but no one dared to start.

Zhang Daqian once said, "Dunhuang frescoes are a collection of ancient fine art, representing the history of the development of Chinese art from the Northern Wei Dynasty to the Yuan Dynasty for one thousand years."

Therefore, the restoration of Dunhuang frescoes is far less simple than outsiders imagined.

Religious painting in ancient times was an extremely solemn task. Everyone who painted Buddha statues had to be painted by masters, and ordinary craftsmen could not do it.

Moreover, due to the prevalence of painting Buddha, many officials, eunuchs and eunuchs are fighting for beauty in painting Buddha, and they often hire famous artists in high-tech.

The Tang Dynasty was a glorious period of Dunhuang murals. They were so old that they could not imagine the grandeur of the original paintings.

Not to mention that Fu Yi, a heavy and famous name, weighed on them, like an abyssal boulder.

The stagnation of the restoration work made the middle-aged leaders look calm.

He can only call City B and ask if he can send more skilled personnel.