Family Reunion

Casey's POV
After 30 minutes past a woman and a man are running to the front desk. They look familiar, the women has green eyes with red flecks in them and beautiful blonde curly hair that flows down her back, she looks worried. The man is very tall, he has straight hair that's a light brown color, he has hazel eyes and his face looks worried. They walked hand in hand and sat next to me Logan. I smiled at them kindly even though I knew I looked like a mess.

"Hello" The women said smiling. I smile back at her.

"Hi" I say politely. I don't want to talk,I want to cry all day. I want to cry now but I can't.

Be strong for James

"Do you need a tissue? You look a bit lost dear" The women pulled out some tissue from her purse and gave it to me. I took it and wiped my face.

"Thanks" I say quietly.

"Why are you here? Why so sad?" She looks at me and I look at my hands.

"My finace was sick or is sick I don't know" I can't say it without my voice breaking.

Stay strong.

"You look so young" I laugh.

"And so do you but I'm in high school " I look at her eyes. So familiar I don't know why.

"Getting married at such a young age" She smiled at me. " I remember that feeling" She looks at the wall in front of her,smiling. A tall man with blonde hair and a white nurse outfit on walked toward us.

"Mrs and Mr.Swine" The nurse called out and the lady and man next to us stood up.

"That would be us" Mrs.Swine said.

"Your the legal guardian to James Williams?" The man said and they nodded.

"He's fine now but he's in bad shape I severely recommend we do the surgery."

"He doesn't want to do the surgery" The women said.

Surgery what surgery....why would he need that and for what?

My head was racing with assumptions and thoughts. Logan puts his hand on my hand on my shoulder to calm me down and I take a deep breath.

Who is this woman? Is it his aunt and uncle or his mom and dad?

I sigh. Then another girl about my age comes racing in. She has blonde hair that just passes her boobs and it's curled to the bottom. She looks like a mess, she's been crying I can tell. Her eyes are red and her cheeks are a rose color, she runs towards Mrs. and Mr.Swine. Mrs.Swine embraces her in a hug.

"You can see him soon" The blonde nurse said and simply started to walk away but Mr.Swine stopped him.

"Who brought him here?" Mr.Swine said and me and Logan sat up.

"That pair over there" He said smiling and then walked off.

I stood up and Logan did to.

"Who are you?" Mrs.Swine asked.

"I'm James's girlfriend and this is my best friend Logan." I say looking at the floor. I've never been good with people.

"I'm James's aunt. This is my daughter Sarah and my husband Phillip" She said smiling. I couldn't find any words to say.

"Your the reason he left home to go all around the world. You guys are his friends? In the condition he's in! Are you crazy?! He should be home! He should be with us and this wouldn't happen" Tears are rolling down Sarah's face from every word she says. I'm confused what condition did he have?

"What are you talking about?" I say confused and Logan gives me a look to say drop it.

"Has the rest of the family been contacted?" Phillip said sighing. Mrs.Swine nodded.

"Even his mom?" He said slowly. She nodded.

"She's on her way." She said with a worried look. Me and Logan sit down and Sarah sits next to us. We wait awhile just talking about anything to try to past the time. Logan tells us jokes and things to make us laugh the one thing on our mind is James.

"You may see him"The same blonde nurse walked up to us." His special request was for Casey" He said smiling at me. I smile back at him though I can feel tears filling my eyes. "Please follow me" We all follow him down the hall to a closed room. He opens the door and smiles at us the walks away.

I walk slowly to the bed where James's body lays. He looks more pale and a hint of blue.

"Hey"He said as a smile crept on his face.