The three words

My heart dropped. I couldn't say anything but look into his green eyes. I open my mouth to say something ,anything but I couldn't.

"You don't have to say it I know it's early but I do I love you" He said moving his hand from my cheek. My heart was racing like crazy. He loved me. James loved me.

"I should get some rest then since I'm probably going to have to drive tomorrow"

"Yeah okay. Night" I said turning the other way to look out the window.

"Night" He said facing toward his window. Then he was fast asleep.

I couldn't fall asleep just yet. He loved me, I smiled secretly to myself. I'm loved by someone who makes me feel so happy. Maybe I love him, do I love him? No I quickly push that question out of my mind slowly smiling my self to sleep.

*****************************
James POV(right after he said I love you to Casey)
I told her. She knows. I wait awhile, I probably shouldn't have said it. We are high schoolers what did we know about love? All I know is I can't live without her. I need her now I need this.

" You don't have to say it I know it's early but I do I love you" I move my hand away from her face and give her a small smile. By early I mean I want to tell you before it's to late. I fall asleep.

*********************
I'm the last one to wake up. Logan's driving and he's looking straight into to the road.

"Morning sleepy head" I hear Casey say. I smile at her.

"Morning love" She blushes and smiles back.

"Save it for out the car please" I heard Logan say. Me and Casey laugh.

"Alright no more mushy talk"Casey said putting her hands up in surrender. Logan and I laugh.

"That's better" Logan said looking at us both.

Logan's POV
I turned on the radio and me and Casey's favorite song was on. We started singing together. It was our tradition this is the very first song that came on when I drove her home. Ever since then it's been our song. It brings back memories. I'll never forget it "Cruise"by Flordia Georgia Line.

When the song ended me and Case were laughing like it was the craziest thing in the world. James just laughed slowly like it hurt him.

Dude chill it was just a song.

James POV
I have to tell her before she finds out. Before it's to late. I stop laughing and just smile but even that hurts. She doesn't seem to notice but I can tell Logan has. I'm sore everywhere I'm surprised I can walk still.

"Hey James can we switch now?" Logan said whining.I do a slow nod and unbuckle my seat belt. He parks the car on the side of the road and I slowly switch with Logan.

I probably shouldn't be behind the wheel i can hardly lift my arms but I put my hands on the wheel even if it hurts like hell and continue driving. Logan and Casey can't know what's going on, I must play it like I'm normal. Logan and Casey and laughing behind me giggling about where we are going and where were going to live. I smile a future with Casey I would like that.