Unwanted Guest

I knocked on the door even though it was my house. This had been my mother's room she hardly ever sleeps in her own bed now.  Shes barely even a mother now,  she doesn't come home or even buy food. All she does is pay rent and put money in my bank account. I usually use that money to pay for food. I have a dad who left about a year ago when mom became alcoholic. He couldn't stand her, he lost interest. I couldn't blame him I wouldnt too. My dad sends me cards and presents. Last  time I heard from him he was engaged to a pretty brunet. She reminded me of mom before everything bad happened.

"Hey how may I help you? " Logan said opening the door but only enough so he could squeeze out.He then shut the door behind him.

"Um this is my house so you can't really help me with anything. Now move aside" I said pushing him out the way.

"Wait don't go in there"

"I'm rea-" Haley said opening the door. She had a bra and panties on. Her face turned red from embarrassment.

"I'll um be in the kitchen" I said walking away. They started whispering then I heard the door shut. I started to watch t.v and accidently fell asleep. When I woke up Logan and Haley were gone.

Logan usually leaves a note when he leaves, something like "I'll see you at school had to do homework.Miss you already can't wait to hang tomorrow". I went to the table where the note was usually placed. Nothing. Not even a paper. I went into my room and layed on my bed. It was like a tradition for us that he leaves a note there. I sighed and changed into my casual clothes.

I then heard knocking on my door.

I could of sworn they left.

I go to the door and answer it. She stood there her brown hair longer then when I last saw her and her blue eyes almost grey looking at me. She had no winkles on her face she looked like she was 40 although she was 33, There stood my mom.

"Hey sweetie" She said smiling. I hated her. I wanted nothing to do with her. She left me just like dad left her.

"What are you doing here?" I said putting my hand on the door. I just wanted to shut the door and never open it again.

"I wanted to check in on you" She gave me a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes.

"It's been 2 months" I said getting ready to shut the door.

"I know and I'm sorry, I was in rehab" She said showing me a braclet on her wrist. It said Alcohol Fighter. " I wanted to be a better mom for you...baby I changed. I'm a new person" She said smiling. I looked at her I'm disgust,she can't leave for 2 months not tell me why and come back expecting I'll love her again. Forget it. I slam the door shut in her face.

I hope u liked it lol tell me what u think sorry I took so long anyways more to come