In his previous life, Fu Yiwei was fascinated by the study of mountains and rivers, and he took pains to travel all the way. He pays attention to seeing is believing. A painter must work **** real objects if he wants to draw works that can truly move people's hearts.

"Can I record your painting process and put it on the Internet?" Zhong Chen asked straightforwardly.

He knew that Qi Linqing would agree.

You can see from the other party's live broadcast of Chinese painting clock Chen that Qi Linqing has no personal interest.

Sure enough, Qi Linqing nodded and said "OK".

But he also has a requirement, that is, to be as faceless as a newcomer in traditional Chinese painting and not to show his reputation.

Zhong Chen didn't plan to shoot Qi Linqing's face. He is very small, and he is not willing to share the people he likes with the people of the whole country.

Qi Linqing led them into the basement.

He had planned to copy Master Qi's shrimp work at night, but now he only added three people to watch.

The two brothers of Zhong Chen were quick to do things and didn't talk too much. After setting up the shooting camera quickly, they stood aside with their hands behind their backs.

They are now out of society, mixed in serious work, in suits and shoes, and dyed black hair, but standing on both sides of Zhong Chen still exudes a strong social atmosphere.

Qi Linqing didn't care.

He knew that Zhong Chen had started a live broadcast company in private, and he wanted to help the other party.

But Qi Linqing did not want to provoke suspicion from netizens. The live broadcast of his newcomer to Chinese painting was almost picked up last time, and there was a lot of trouble. Fortunately, there are a large number of people who do not believe it, otherwise his life will not be peaceful now.

He looked at the suspicious red mole on the back of his hand for a long while, and dipped some ink with the brush to make it black.

The black dots are smudged, and it looks very lifelike at first glance.

That's it.

Qi Linqing smiled, and while studying ink, he freed his other hand to spread out the paper and prepare to paint.

The camera is pointed at the tabletop, faithfully recording the painting process clearly.

In Zhong Chen's plan, this video will be edited into two versions and uploaded to station B.

The Douyin anchor market has gradually become saturated, and nowadays the pressure of competition is huge. He decided to take another path and take the promotion route of station B.

After all, compared with Douyin, the popularity of station B is not low, and it is even more suitable for the development of technology flow.

Zhong Chen watched Qi Linqing painting the whole process, keeping his eyes on.

He prefers to look at the work of the other party, and his heart feels like being scratched by a cat's claw, itchy and crisp.

Qi Linqing copied Master Qi's shrimp. After studying for so long, he writes as if there is a god, and the ink is exhausted.

The shrimp profile outlined in a few strokes brings the liveliness of the market. It seems that people can immediately smell the scent of fried cooking fumes from the old alleys and the streets and alleys.

The little brother intimately handed over a bottle of eye drops and said:

"Brother Zhong, you have been staring at him for so long, do you want to rest?"