I sighed, walking over to the dresser where my clothes were. I sighed even louder when I opened the drawer with all my fun, sexy clothes in it. I hadn't had the chance to wear any of them. I mean, things were definitely getting more heated between Zayn and I, but I felt like he wasn't entirely comfortable with being with me yet. I pulled on some briefs and looked towards my closet where my freshly washed and ironed suit was. I honestly didn't want to wear the thing because of what happened while I was wearing the thing, but Zayn paid for it and was very generous towards me, so I pulled it from the hanger and starting to dress myself. 

A knock came to my door as I was trying to loop my tie around and have it stay that way. "Come in." I called out to whoever it was on the other side of the door. The door creaked and Naomi popped her red head inside. 

"How are you doing in here?" She asked, slipping the rest of her body into my room before shutting the door behind her. 

"Okay, I guess." I twisted my tie around and I still couldn't get the damn thing to stay on the correct way. "Come on..." I complained in annoyance. The stupid tie just didn't want to go the right way. I had only wore a tie once before and that was when I was living with my parents and my cheap drunk of a dad was nice for once and helped me out for a middle school dance. I never tried it again after that. 

"Need help?" Naomi asked, walking up to me and offering me her helping hand. 

"Yeah." I said in defeat. "I don't get to wear suits that often, you know?"

"It's okay." She picked up both ends of my tie and flipped it over and tucked it under before fitting it snuggly against my neck. She fixed the collar of my shirt right after, then laid her hands on my chest. "There you go." She smiled, taking her hands away. "So they are setting up downstairs. Zayn asked me to let you know to wait for him until he is ready to go downstairs."

"Right, stay by his side the entire night." I nodded, turning to look at myself in the mirror. My hair was still a mess, but thanks to Naomi being there, I knew it wouldn't look bad in a few minutes. "I've never been to a rich guy's party before."

Naomi giggled a little bit. "It'll be interesting, though I am sure Zayn will try and make you as comfortable as possible." Her words gave me a small sense of relief.

 "I tend to stay in the background a lot. I'm not used to wearing a suit or anything. I'm used to the people telling me to strip down, not the other way around." I chuckled, but the air in the room grew thick when Naomi remained silent and stepped away from me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Naomi looked nervous to ask me, but I nodded, allowing it. She cleared her throat. "I think I already kind of know... But, uh... What happened at the shop this morning? In the fitting room."

I stiffened. Shit. I didn't want to her ask. I thought she would have just let it slide she she knew of my lifestyle, but the concern in her face told me that she wanted to know for sure. I forced my mind to run through scenarios and lies I could tell her, but nothing came to mind. "I-" I gulped, really not finding the words to tell her what happened. I couldn't just state that I was f.ucked in the fitting room. "I, uh..."

"Do you know Mr. Payne?" She asked. 

I nodded. "Yeah, he's on of me, uh, clients." I stared down at my feet and waited for Naomi to respond, and thank god she finally did. 

"I see." I looked up and Naomi was standing in front of me again. "Are you okay then?" She asked and I nodded. After everything, it wasn't anything new to be abused and forced down by Liam. He was just getting bolder about it lately. Naomi pulled me into her arms and I was warmed by her presence. 

"Thanks, Naomi." We pulled away from each other and another knock came to the door. We both looked over and waiting for the door to open. Zayn stepped into the room dressed up in a perfectly fitted, black suit. "Zayn." I smiled. 

He smiled back at me, fixing his (also) black tie. "Naomi if you excuse us." Just like that, Naomi gave me a small wink and left the room. Zayn stood at my doorway and just kept his eyes on me. "That suit looks amazing on your body, Niall." He said in a deep voice. 

"T-thank you." I shivered at his tone. He was dripping with sex and testosterone. I didn't think I could handle being near him the whole night without wanting to tears that suit off of him. "Are people showing up?" I asked when I heard noise below my feet. 

"Yes." Zayn extended his hand to me. "I hope you don't mind, but I like to give a grand entrance to my guests." I gulped, taking his hand as he led me out of my room. We made it to the stairs and Zayn stopped. He looked like he was taking in a deep breath, maybe to calm his nerves, if he even had any. "Ready?" He looked over at me. I nodded, thinking I was going to be good, but when he let go of my hand and started to descend the stairs, my breath hitched in my throat and I was lost. My body moved on it's own and I was a step behind him. People were clapping and congratulating Zayn on another successful year of life. 

I think he looked back at me for a second to make sure I was still there, but I was too focused on the guest list. Liam was standing in the middle of a large group of people, staring at me. But he wasn't the only one staring. 

I had slept with most of the wealthy men and women in the room and they were all staring at me in shock. 

"Thank you all for coming to my birthday party tonight. Let us drink!" Zayn cheered.

A/N: Hwell.

Much Love

Jachxx