Sneak Peak

5 Small bits from my new book, that was adopted from Arisa_Tokudome and the white 5 circles cover is by HopelessBelle and the current cover i'm using is by xunderapapermoon :) Some names are edited to pronouns to avoid major spoilers ;)

1. Zayn slowly stood up; "Damn" he howled releasing a breath full of smoke. That was all the invitation he needed. He quickly closed the distance between their lips by forcefully grabbing the back of Zayn's head with one hand and his hip with the other. Gentleness was never his specialty.

2.  Liam wanted nothing more than to wipe the smirk right off his bandmates face as Louis called out "You cheeky little bastard!"

3. Niall's thick Irish accent filled the room "Liam is Liam, why do you ask?"

"He's been hitting the gym hard lately. Now, he is not old enough for a midlife crisis and he was not out of shape in the first place so getting in shape seems highly unlikely." Simon elaborated. 

"Maybe the mate is just bored. I know I could use something to do lately with all this time off." Niall coiled back realizing he just said that to his workaholic boss.

Simon laughed it off, "Be careful what you ask for."

4. “We are the kids your parents warned you about.” He smirked.

5. Would it make me less? Tell me would it? Does being white, black, gay, straight, young or old make me less than you? Does that make my personality? No. It is what I am and pointing out that I am gay is not an insult any more than calling someone religious or tan. For some reason we live in a world where insulting someone means you attack what they are. Acting like they choose to be that way and there is something wrong with it in the first place. I never choose this life, trust me. I never choose to be white. I never choose to be tall. I never choose to be gay and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can learn what true love and respect is.