"Oh, I know." Cai Ji's expression was a little moved, and he pulled his sleeves and said, "Brother, you are so kind to me."

Qi Linqing looked away and said, "Yes, neither."

It's just this little thing that makes the other person so happy and happy.

Where is the former owner?

Are they all so innocent?

I don't know why, Qi Linqing suddenly felt some pain in his heart.

Like being bitten by a poisonous ant, it spread densely.

In the afternoon, the art gallery.

Zhong Chen arrived at the entrance of the venue early. He went to buy two cups of coffee next door and was standing there, constantly looking down at his watch.

There are many handsome men and beauties in fashionable dresses coming and going through the exhibition.

Zhong Chen only wore a short black T, trousers and sneakers, but he was very eye-catching among the crowd.

During the period, a girl wanted to come forward to talk to him.

It can be seen that Zhong Chen's face has been cold, and the large tattoos on his arms have no choice but to be born.

"He's so familiar."

"I always feel like I have seen him somewhere..."

""Tang Yue Fengyun"?! Remember that horse riding video?"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is the one who formed cp with qi linqing!"

The girls were so excited that they finally got up the courage to ask for an autograph or something.

A man in white came over in the distance.

He was bathed in the sun, and the linen texture on his body reflected the sparkling light.

As soon as Zhong Chen saw him, his indifferent expression suddenly looked like breaking ice, the corners of his mouth turned upwards, and he greeted him forward.

"You're here."

Qi Linqing: "I'm sorry there is a traffic jam on the road."

"It's okay. Here, drink?" Zhong Chen handed him another cup of coffee.

Qi Linqing waved his hand and said, "I don't drink coffee."

Zhong Chen: "This is tea, I specially make the store brew it."

"Oh, thanks."

Qi Linqing gave the bag in his hand to the other party and said, "Go in first and open it later."

There are gifts?

Zhong Chen didn't even think about it, and almost subconsciously took Qi Linqing's arm.

Qi Linqing did not seem to resist.

He is more happy in his heart.

The group of passers-by girls who were onlookers looked a little dazed when they saw them walk into the art gallery after checking their tickets.

Is that person in white clothes Qi Linqing?

So this is a weekend dating gallery for young couples?

In an instant, a sister took out her mobile phone and was unable to restrain her excitement and sent Weibo:

[To the north, it's too sweet! ! ...]

This art exhibition is organized by the well-known domestic avant-garde artist Ailinke and lasts for two months.