"Shower opening." The AI voice sounds from the ceiling. The wall divides in the middle. The shower is so gigantic! I thought it was another room until I spy a 5-foot showerhead. When I walk forward, its glass departs. Oh wow. This shower is at least 20 feet wide! As soon as I step under the showerhead, it beads down cool water. I giggle and spin, dowsing my whole body.

The pressure is fantastic! I don't even have to exfoliate!

I rinse my body for five minutes and consider doing a handstand to wash my lower half. When I bend over to begin it, the shower squirts me from all angles. The water tickles. I squirm and snort goofily.

I dress and curl my hair with a hot iron

I dress and curl my hair with a hot iron. I clean my face with glycolic toner on a cotton pad. Primer, tinted moisturizer, and sunscreen follow. My eyeliner needs fixing from the shower, so I tidy it up. When ready, I put on white sandals and spray on perfume. Marc Jacobs Daisy. I tour the palace since it's only noon.

Every room has a spectacular view of the tropical island. There are six bathrooms, twelve bedrooms, three recreational areas, and two theaters. Double living and dining combos, five lounging spots, three kitchens, and an enormous staircase. It's like the one from Beauty and The Beast, only lighter in color.

The dropped ceiling is so high and has a domed skylight at the end. This is too good to be true! Me being in this fantasy house doesn't make sense. Jace has to want something more than talking and dinner. What's his motive? Does he want something serious? Or is this just a summer fling? I have to ask him these questions.

I travel a maze of doors. I'm not sure where to start. I go right because I'm right-handed. I open door after door, library, sauna, art studio, photo booth, computer room, and lab room. I reach the next door, ready to open it, until I hear Jace's voice. "Yes, the lab will fulfill mass production by Wednesday. Ten thousand Humbots, guaranteed."

I tiptoe to the left side of the corridor. The first room is gray-themed with ashy marble walls and stone pillars. The bed is gray-black, as well as the furniture within.

This must be his room

This must be his room. It's so neat. I thought men were junky? There are hanging portraits of Noble Prizes and Samaritan Awards. Strygent's LLC, and a blueprint of the industry's lab. I walk to the wall gallery and roll my eyes at another frame,