Wakas

Thank you for being with me till here, the last part of Khalid and Ava's story. But this isn't mean that this is the end of their love story. They will continue it themselves. I'm very much thankful to you guys for supporting me! Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fuck life!

"I don't love you anymore. Let's break up." I get myself drunk because of that. Elyn just broke up with me and I cannot accept it just like that. Her reason is fucking unreasonable and unacceptable! She doesn't love me anymore, huh?

I'll get her back.

"Excuse me po, Sir... Andyan na po yung bagong maid..." I just nodded my head and asked her to leave me alone. I called my brother and asked him to do me a favor.

"What? Fuck—suck it..." I closed my eyes because of irritation. Really? He fucking answered my call while he's fucking with someone? This dude really.

"I need your help,"

"Ah, fuck. That was amazing. You can leave-,"

"Asshole!" I heard the girl shouted and I even heard a loud slap that he received from the girl. Deserved.

"Whoa! That was hard, dude! By the way, what do you need again?" I drank my alcohol first.

"Do you seriously answered my call while someone is giving you a head?" He chuckled on the other line. Napailing nalang ako. "Well, I need your help." He became interested with that.

"What kind of help?" I can see his face with a big smirk plastered on his lips.

"I have a new maid here. She's young and single..." I swallowed. I don't know what came to my mind and suddenly I wanna do it. I just want my Elyn back.

"And?"

"Elyn and I broke up," i said and he chuckled that made me irritated.

"Well, she's no good. You were both step siblings!" He laughed his ass loud. I couldn't get mad at him because he probably won't help me if I get mad.

"Shut up! I need your help. Make a fucking contact. Not for business with her. Give me a fucking fake marriage contract." He said yes so I ended the call immediately before he tease me again. That guy is a fucking tease.

Right. Elyn is my step sister. Fuck destiny. My father and her mother is married! We cannot fucking do anything to stop their wedding because they can't be.

I love Elyn so much but her mother and my father is not agree with our relationship. They want us to separate 'cause they said, it's ugly to see us in a relationship while their parents is married. Fuck.

I decided to go downstairs and when I get there... I heard noises from the kitchen. They were laughing but an angelic voice caught my attention. It's like my feet has it's own mind and walked towards the kitchen but I stopped halfway when she speaks.

"Mabait ba yung amo natin? Baka kasi matanggal kaagad ako kapag magkamali ako ng isang beses lang, eh! Kailangan ko pa naman talaga ng trabaho!"

Fuck! What's with her voice?

"Naku! Mabait 'yon si Sir at tsaka hindi naman sya basta basta nagtatanggal ng trabahante kung nagkamali ito ng isang beses." Said my the other maid.

"Ganoon ba? Mabuti naman kung ganoon! Excited na akong magtrabaho!" I smirked.

Excited, huh? We'll see, baby.