27.Drowsy

2k special and last chapter of my one shots book.

Felix woke to his alarm, staring out with sleep heavy eyes. Behind him, Marinette shifted it, nuzzling the middle of his back, tightening her grip on his middle, her hands squeezing his shirt. A silent, sleepy try to keep him from moving.

Felix did so though.

Ignoring Marinette's whining protest, keeping a persist grip on him, lifting her a little, Felix rose up and reached out, silencing his cell. Marinette tugged at his shirt, trying to get him back to bed.

Felix relented, turning around, finding Marinette's eyes still closed. Slipping his arm under her, Felix settled down and pulled her close, a purr coming out of him as Marinette nuzzled his collar, humming happily. Felix's other hand came up, wrapping fingers around her soft hair, enjoying the feel of the dark strands curling around and inbetween his fingers.

Tikki woke on a near pillow, roused when Felix moved Marinette. The kwami blinked sleepily, sitting up with a yawn. She turned, watching the pale blond starting to sink back to sleep. Softly, she asked, struggling to fight off another yawn, "Don't you have something going on todaaaay, Fe?"

Plagg gave her a laz kick. "Shuddup."

In response, Felix just buried his nose into Marinette's hair, purring louder, like that could drown out Tikki's question, and the faint reminder that yes, he did have something going on today.

But he had a few hours.

He could spend a while longer in bed.

Maybe an hour.

At most an hour.

He was quite content right now.

He didn't need to move.

Not yet.

An hour.

He'll wake in an hour...