20:Blush

"Um," Ladybug uttered.

Beside her, arms crossed, Chat said, "No."

"Come on!" Alya goaded, cell pointed to them. "Just for fun! Please? The Ladyblog fans would love to see this!"

"We're superheroes," Chat stressed. "Not entainers. This is stup-"

"But they would love it!^ prime prime

"No!"

With a cracked grin, Ladybug tapped her hip against the towering black cat, goading, "Could be a fun little challenge."

Chat shot her a glare.

Alya gave an excited squeal, honey eyes hopeful.

Ladybug's grin grew, eyes slanting down, offering Chat a smirk. "You want to have a go, minou?"

His ear twitched at her, silver eyes narrowing.

Alya held her breath, watching the two heroes eye each other.

He sighed and Ladybug grinned.

Giving Alya a wink, Ladybug and Chat faced each other, the cat pouting, Ladybug's grin turning into something more flustered, realizing what she just agreed too.

Oh boy.

She hopes she can do this.

She can do this...

She'll win...

Ladybug and Chat peered at each, eyes locked together. Then slowly, they crouched down, facing getting closer and closer, their eyes still locked together. Ladybug bit her lip, trying not to be so aware of him, of his breath sliding over her face, the smell of books, leather, and night air. The painted patterns of silver in his eyes.

He was close.

He was so close.

Just a little more, just a little tilt of her head and they, they would...

He seemed to realize it too, eyes widened a little, cheeks going a little pink at the closeness, before narrowing as a competitive spark went through him, set to win this.

She jolted when their noses brushed, realizing just how close they were, so close to kissing and she, she lost it.

With a loud squeak, she whipped away, face as flushed as her mask.

Chat blinked after his flustered partner, watching her mutter and pace, sinking into the depths of her mind, letting her imagination carry her away. Clearing his throat, he ignored the pink in his cheeks. Turning to the grinning Alya, he said, "There, I win."

Not waiting for Alya to snag him for an interview, he hauled his partner away, very aware that she needed a moment to calm down.

Alya laughed as Marinette, cheeks frustratingly red, lips pursed in annoyance at her fluster.

"That's your third loss?" Alya guessed.

Technically fourth, but Alya didn't need to know.

And Marinette could argue everyone she played cheated.

Rose let loose a flustered giggle that had Marinette jolting.

Kim came at her too fast and it was instinct that pushed her to jerk away.

And this time with Alya, she narrowed her eyes at her, a spark of eagerness in her honey eyes that had Marinette surprised.

It was too much.

And Marinette couldn't help herself and react, just jerk away for a moment to collect herself.

And lose.

This was really starting to annoy Marinette.

"What game is this?"

Both gave a start, looking up in surprise to see Felix peering down at them, pale brow furrowed.

Alya stared at him, really, really surprised that Felix was making conversation with his classmates, of his own free will.

Marinette got over it faster.

With a sigh, she answered, "A challenge Kim made up," specifically one he could actually get Max to play, the tall boy having the time of life with this little game. "A blush challenge, get as close to someone as you can, like you're about to kiss, and the first to move away loses."

Alya recovered from her shock and added, "And if you're not careful, there may be a kiss." She flashed Marinette a grin, earning a blush from the dark haired girl, making the redhead giggle. Marinette gave her a light push, huffing.

Felix hummed above them.

It was Kim's idea, his newest challenge.

He should've known.

"You want to play?"

He blinked, turning to see Alya peering up at him. She pointed a thumb at Marinette. "She's easy to beat."

"Alya!"

Felix said, "I have no interest in-"

"Unsurprising," Alya brushed off, leaning back with a scoffing smile.

Felix gave her an annoyed look, eye twitching.

Marinette started to say, "Just ignore her-"

"Fine."

Alya grinned.

Marinette blinked.

"I'll play."

"Really?" Alya asked, a challenge lacing her words.

He narrowed his at Alya, insisting, "Yes."

She pushed Marinette out, insisting, "Go Marinette! I choose you!"

Marinette gave her an unimpressed look. Then turned to Felix, seeing him blink at her in surprise.

She braced herself, hands on her hips, eyes narrowed in determination. "You ready Fe?" she challenged.

By his surprised look, he was not.

"I thought I was facing Al-^ prime prime

She took a bold step closer to him with an eager tilt of her head, her eyes slanting down, a gesture very familiar to Felix, sending a little jolt through him. "I can take you on," she said confidently, staring up at him coyly. "Let's go pretty boy."

Felix gaped at her, blinking rapidly.

Marinette drew closer, leaning up on her tippy toes, her gaze locked on his.

Felix stated at her, surprised by the closeness, cheeks starting to go pink.

Their noses brushed, the lightest, smallest touch.

Felix jumped away, face entirely red.

Marinette blinked, her own cheeks a little pink.

She won?

She turned to Alya with a beam.

Only to blink when Alya just stared.

"Alya?" she asked.

"You just made Felix Agreste blush."

Marinette blinked.

She did?