4: My spot

Felix stared down at this sight before him, and intense burning sensation racing through him at this scene he just walked into.

Marinette didn't notice, eyes locked to her sketchbook, supported by her knees.

But Plagg noticed.

The little god's ear twitched at the sound Felix's return, and he cracked one green eye open, giving the pale blond a mocking stare from where he was curled up on Marinette's stomach.

I'm in your spot, he silently teased, a smug smile curling up on his lips, one that made Felix all the more annoyed. And then the little god stretched out and started to knead on Marinette's stomach and the released a small giggle and Felix just snapped.

Rushing over to the couch, he plopped down and forced his way onto Marinette.

"Felix!" she cried in protest, lifting her sketchbook high, eyes still set on her drawing.

Plagg echoed her, giving a slight hiss as he darted away to avoid Felix.

The blond didn't respond, just plopped down, arms wrapped around Marinette's middle, her tummy a pillow, the blond feeling mostly content.

It'd be better if she'd pet him though...

Marinette wasn't in the mood to humor him.

With Felix now settled, Marinette set the sketchbook on him and persisted to continue her drawing, set to keep working on this latest idea.

Felix pursed his lips, annoyed.

Till Marinette unconsciously humored him, giving him a quick scratch.

Felix relaxed, now fully content.

This was much bett

There was a plop on his head, Plagg settling on his head and then Plagg started to knead at Felix's head, little claws scraping scraping his scalp and probably messing up his hair on purpose.

This little shit....