26.Jealous

If asked, Plagg would declare that he's a very tolerable kwami. He puts up with a lot. He really, truly does. From love sick kittens, to grumps, to idiots, to emotional kittens, and... the list could go on.

Plagg puts up with a lot.

He had as much patience as a kwami as old as him could have.

But this, this was pushing his limit.

There were two things that were Plagg's favorite things in the world.

Cheese and attention.

Usually, his cats were selective in the attention they give him. Some were doters, majority just ignored him and whined about him, and it left Plagg attention starved most of the time.

Though usually, he could always trust the Ladybugs to always give him that needed attention.

When a reveal happens, he takes full advantage of that and got his pets and love then, especially if his kittens were selective about it.

And Felix was a very selective kitten to be affectionate with.

The most he gives Plagg is a little tap on his head.

It was not enough for Plagg.

He needed more.

So when the reveal happened, he was finally getting the attention he deserved, plus all the cheese he could want because Marinette was more than happy to shower him in cheese, cooing about how rightfully was, and rolling her eyes when Felix grumbled that he wasn't.

With the reveal out of the way, Plagg was living the high life.

Only this, this was a betrayal.

Instead of Felix staying downstairs working on his homework like he always does, when Plagg finished snack and darted up to get his cuddle time with Marinette, the little kwami found the worst thing.

Felix was practically taking up all of the space on the ladybug holder.

He was lying on her, arms pillowed under her head, face nestled against her neck, a big human blanket on her, purring as she slowly weaved her fingers through the back of his hair, pulling the grump to sleep.

The ladybug holder herself looked bordering asleep, comfortable under him, warm and wrapped up by the cat holder.

It'd be a cute and endearing sight, if Plagg cared.

He was supposed to be the one laying on her, having lazy, sleepy fingers run over his small form.

It was his time!

And love for Plagg was far and few in between!

With a slight growl that gave the sleepy Felix a little start, Plagg dove down and dug his claws in the middle of Felix's back.

Felix gave a jolt, rousing Marinette up.

The blond gave a warning growl.

Plagg hissed back, slamming his paws on Felix's back, trying to get the grumpy cat to move. This was his time and Plagg was ready to fight for it.

Felix growled louder, glaring at the kwami from over his shoulder.

Marinette squinted out, glaring at the trapdoor above.

As Felix and Plagg growled at each other, she muttered, "Really?"