6:Puns

"Has anyone ever told you you're the cat's meow?

Felix gave a tense start, slowly turning and giving Marinette an odd, nervous look.

She just grinned back at him, smile a bit tight, looking torn between amused and unnerved, giving him a finger gun point.

He narrowed his eyes, wary.

Did, did she know?

There was no way she knows.

How could she find out he was Chat Noir? He's been so careful!

Clearing his throat, he slowly said, "No..."

She gasped at him dramatically. "Fur real?!^ prime prime

Behind her, Felix heard giggles, and leaned out to see Alya and Alix hanging by the doorway, snickering.

He narrowed his eyes, suspecting.

Marinette must've lost a bet or something along those lines.

That's why she gave him such a scare, why she was making awful cat puns.

Puns this Chat Noir did not appreciate.

He dismissed, "Alright, you had your fun, it's done, no more puns-"

"You got to be kitten me Felix!"

He gives her a dark look. "Stop that."

"Felix. What's important is the meow. Don't be so clawful about this. Puns can be pawesome and..." she breathed, "and punny."

Felix gathered up his things, walked straight past her, past the giggling and snickering Alya and Alix, and headed for the library.

With Felix gone, Marinette's smile dropped to a grimace, and she came by the snickering girls' side, huffing, "There, it's done. Happy now?"

"I still think a kiss would've been funnier," Alya declared, shoulders still shaking from having actually got Marinette to willingly pun out loud, and a bonus flirt. A satisfying win if she says so herself.