Ninety Seven: Known Secret

Known Secret

Ikatlong Persona

Brittany was standing behind the branches where she can clearly hear all the plans that Logan made with Damiana. She was amused by the sudden decision that Logan made and she didn't let herself two interrupt the two that's why she just walked around after she heard enough. Nailing na lamang siya.

All this time, the headmaster wasn't really helping them throughout the journey. He encouraged them to have a long travel, so that he can officially steal everything that Eraia made in this world. But one thing is for sure, he was not the one who put any clues to find the book but it was Eraia, the real Eraia before they fell on the cliff. Eraia already knows about the book since she was 2 years old and Brittany saw how pure and smart the little Eraia is, that is why Eraia decided to let the oracle, her Grandmother took and keep the book safe because she knows how dangerous would that be. And when she turned in her right age where she can able to protect the book at all cost. She decided to asked the headmaster about that. 

The headmaster didn't tell to Brittany, where he thought Eraia who lost her memories, that Eraia asked for the book twice. Luckily, the headmaster doesn't have any interest about the book and just letting Eraia because all he wants is her inventions.

That's why Logan decided to come up with a secret plan because he knows that his members will be indanger if they know about things. Mas okay nang siya ang mapahamak dahil kaya naman niya ang sarili niya at kaya din ng pamilya niyang protektahan ang sarili nila, which was the lack of his members. 

The lake keeper of fantasy fall was on his side and that was also the reason why the lake keeper gave Eraia a necklace. And it was not really to protect her but it was just a way to guide her until the bridge. But what Logan didn't know about the necklace was it was made not only to guide Eraia but also to know and remember her past. Ofcourse, the lake keeper knows all of the sceneries around the for being the one who protect the nature.

Inutusan niya si Damiana na harangin ang mga balak na gawin ng Headmaster sa mga imbensiyon ni Eraia na agad namang ikinagulat at ikinamangha ng dalaga nang malaman niyang si Eraia pala ang nag imbento ng mga dekalidad na mga gamit sa mundong ito.

"You were right," Damiana stated as she chuckled. "Eraia can really find me."  As she remembered those words coming from him. Hindi rin nagtagal ay pumayag din siyang maging laruan ni Logan dahil  maganda naman ang mithiin nito.

"And if you still treasure your life, don't mess with her," Ani ni Logan.

SUMMER knows the activities of Logan since then. She like him but it looks like the guy is very hard to reach that's why when she knows about his secret that can effect the present, she took that to block mail him. Gusto niyang isama siya ng binata sa plano nito nang sa gayon ay maging mas malapit pa sila. Logan indeed let her to be his toy but the guy was too dense to notice her feelings towards him and she knows that Logan like Eraia and she think that Eraia like him too.

Lahat ng inuutos sa kaniya ni Logan ay agad niyang sinunod at wala siyang balak na tumutol dito.

She like him but that doesn't mean that she's willing to compete with Eraia. That lady was really dangerous to oppose with, based on what she knows. Specially when she have a royal blood. 

Ngayon nga ay kinakabahan siya habang pinagmamasdan si Eraia dahil alam niya na magseselos ito kapag nakitang kasama niya si Logan. Kahit man kasi hindi aminin ni Eraia ang pagkagusto niya sa binata ay hindi niya matatago iyon sa mga mata niya. Kaya ang misyon ni Summer ay subukang paaminin si Eraia.

"Let's play a game, Logan." Ngumiti ng matamis si Brittany sa lalakeng kakapasok lang ng silid, bago siya maupo ng maayos sa higaan. She fixed the hem of her dress. Nakatingin siya sa binatang walang emosyong nakatingin sa kaniya ngunit mas lalo lang siyang napangiti nang makita niya kung paanong kuminang ang mga mata nito habang nakatingin sa kaniya. 

Lahat ng Elites, maging si Blue, Hendrix at Summer ay napatingin sa kaniya nang sinabi niya iyon bago balingan ng tingin si Logan na hindi pa sinasagot ang babae.

Brittany crossed her legs as she stared at her nails like she's the most bitchest in the room. "You see..." She glance at him. "I know what you're doing right now but I'm sure that you won't tell that to us, so I made a game for you to tell to everyone what's happening right now."

DAMIANA heavily sighed as he reached the westland palace to take a visit of Prince Frost since the school gave them a week break.

All the maid and servant greet her since she was known as a princess and also a lover of Frost.

Natigil siya sa paglalakad nang makita si Frost na naglalakad sa gawi niya ngunit hindi siya nito napansin gayong inaayos nito ang damit niya.

Nang magtagpo ang tingin nila ay natigilan din ang Prinsipe bago ito ngumiti kasabay ng paglakad nito papalapit sa kaniya. 

Ngunit ang mga ngiti nito ay dahan-dahang nawala nag makita ang seryosong mukha ni Damiana. "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" marahang tanong ng Prinsipe.

Humingi ng malalim si Damiana bago wala sa sariling napabuntong-hininga. "I need your brother, Prince Matt," labas sa ilong niyang wika. Hindi siya makapaniwalang kakailanganin niya ang bunsong kapatid nila Prince Frost ngunit wala siyang magagawa dahil mismong si Logan na ang nag-utos sa kaniya.

She didn't like Prince Matt because he's the most annoying person she ever known. But she admit na kaya siya naiinis dito dahil magkaugali sila.

Prince Frost was stopped on his track when he heard the name of his youngest brother on Damiana. Bago pa man makapagsalita ang Prinsipe ay agad din siyang natigil nang marinig ang boses ng kapatid niya.

"What an unexpected event, Lady Damiana," Prince Matt annoyingly said as he chuckled. "I'm only interested on Lady Eraia, not you." He smirked.

Napapikit ng mariin si Damiana. Annoying!

Author's note: Tomorrow will be our Main Lady's Birthday! And as a special day for tomorrow, I will give you the most exciting and kilig part in  this story. Also, conrats to the 114k reads!