14

Liberty

"Shit," I pulled down my boxers while I laid on the bed; until my underwear was around my knees. Beatrix helped me take off my shirt and bra. She kissed on my breasts, making satisfied hungry noises as she touched every inch of me.

I moaned as her hands went across my body and her tongue touched my softest spots, and her fingers penetrated my wettest. She held my hand as she eased her toy into me, and I gasped for air as her lips tenderly grazed my nipples.

"Mmm," she moved her hips to the rhythm of our sex. Slowing down when I needed a break, speeding up when I couldn't get enough. "I shouldn't be doing this, Liberty," she rasped into my ear.

I let my thighs suffocate her face as I rode it, gripping onto her body as I fought to stay in control and failed delightfully. "Come on. Come on," she murmured as I picked up the pace and wet her entire face.

When I was done, I flipped her over and let myself take every inch of her after taunting her until she gave it all up. Making her beg for it, making her crave it. Beatrix rode this shit like a fucking pony, and she looked beautiful cumming for me. Cumming on me. Cumming with me.

After we were too exhausted and our bodies were spent, I crawled on top of Beatrix underneath the covers and kissed on her face until I fell asleep on top of her.

Was this all a huge mistake? Hell yeah.

But was this because of Vonna or because of Beatrix?

To make one jealous...or to be with one?