S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima

Start from the beginning

But I can't do this alone... I need to call in some help.

***

"Missing?"

"Yes, my husband is missing, and I have reason to believe that one of our former classmates did it," I told police. "Cooper Pacon. I need you to investigate him and help me find my husband."

"How long has your husband been gone?"

"Two days," I lied; he'd been gone for some hours. "His phone was left behind but that's not like him. He always takes it everywhere he goes."

"Look—" one officer sighed.

"We'll look into it immediately," another voice said loudly. I looked to my left and glared at the police chief and a detective; the same one that'd doubted my and Cameron's report about Tammy. "Mr. Anastas, your worries will not go ignored. I'll lead the investigation myself, in fact, so you can rest easy," the chief said sternly.

"I can't rest at all until my husband's found safe," I groused.

"I'll do everything I can to find him. You have my word," the detective assured.

"Give me progress," I seethed. "I don't care for your word."

Lance nodded and immediately called over some people to start an investigation with him, and just as I'd turned to leave, I felt a hand land on my shoulder. "I know my detective has done you wrong before," the chief began. "But believe me when I say we won't stop working until your husband is found."

I didn't turn to face him, or give any gesture that acknowledged what he'd said. I just kept quiet and left the station with plans to go over to Amani's house.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Giorgi!" Amani answered, letting me inside. "Where's Camer—"

I gripped the man's shirt and shoved him into a wall, glaring at his blurry face as tears filled my eyes. "I know you're in love with him, Professor... I can see it clear as day," I growled, salty droplets rolling down my face. "Did you set him up? Are you responsible for Cameron falling into Cooper's hands? You guys have some kind of deal to share him? Huh?!"

"Giorgi, I am in love with your husband, and I'm obsessed with him being safe and happy... I would never put Cameron in a position where he'd feel unsafe and unhappy. You need to trust that. I called him because I couldn't shake a nerve that something was going on, and then it happened. I didn't know it would, but I worried about him. I didn't set him up," Amani said seriously, gripping my wrist. He tugged on them with a pretty strong grasp, and although I fought against his pulling, he managed to get my body close enough to his so that he could hug me, and I couldn't help myself from giving in to his embrace and sobbing into his shoulder.

"Where is he," Amani asked.

"I don't know... I checked all over our house and the garage but I couldn't find him. H-he left his phone on the counter, but—"

"He brings it everywhere with him in case he needs to call you..."

"Yeah," I cried. "I don't know how but I think Cooper kidnapped him... Again."

Amani squeezed me tighter, and I practically melted into his warm arms and chest. "I know he's been hanging around Gill, lately. Do you think the both of them would've worked together to kidnap him?"

"He's been hanging with Gill?" I questioned, backing up from my husband's professor. "Since when?"

"Not very long ago. A week or two after he got out of prison, he brought the guy over here and called him his 'boyfriend.' I didn't think much of it than Cooper was just following my rules so that he could stay here."

"What rules?"

"I told him he needed to stop thinking, talking, breathing 'Cameron.' I said that if he kept obsessing over him in my house, I'd put him out."

I moved my gaze down onto the floor and thought for a while. "No...Gill has a big mouth and loose lips. Cooper wouldn't work with him after finding out what he did to Cameron... In fact, I can confidently bet you that Gill's flapping gums are the reason why Cooper decided to take Cameron away tonight."

"What do you mean? What could Gill have said that would make Cooper...?"

"He confessed that he broke Cameron's wrist," I chalked up, feeling my adrenaline pumping as I remembered how hard I'd beaten Gill that day. "He not only touched Cameron's silky soft skin, but he hurt him... Made him cry..."

"When did he do that," Amani suddenly seethed, emanating a dark hostile aura. "You're telling me that cast that Cameron was wearing for a while was because of that snot-nosed, shaggy headed, dirty-Dan lookin' bumpkin?"

"He was always jealous of Cameron. Always picking on him and teasing him to feel better about himself. Cameron's not weak or stupid, though. He said something that hurt Gill—something that hit home really hard—and because that idiot couldn't think of anything else to say that would hurt Cameron half as much as he'd been hurt, he broke his wrist... As we both know, my own, yours, and Cooper's possessive and obsessive feelings of love for Cameron trumps our rational thinking, and drives us mad. Hearing that anyone had just dared to hurt the person we care about most, would make us angry. But hearing or seeing that it'd actually happened...it'd drive us insane. It did with me so I ended up beating Gill until he wished he was dead, and it is now with Cooper—driving him deeper into the dark, unforgiving tunnel of insanity. He probably beat Gill and decided to snatch Cameron so that he could keep an eye on him and make sure nobody else would hurt him...but himself."

"You think Cooper would intentionally hurt Cameron? I know he harmed him before, but he always had "good intentions" when he did. Do you really think now that he'll hurt him on purpose with malicious intent?"

I nodded. "I married the man he claimed as his property, and I make sure that everyday Cameron spends with me will be a good one. Cooper will act in revengeful, malicious, and contemptible ways as long as Cameron says that he loves me and not him."

"So, how do you think he managed to do it?"

I sighed through my nostrils and Amani ushered me towards a large couch, sat me down, and then made his way into the kitchen. "His Jeep... What happened to it?"

"He never mentioned anything about it being towed away or investigated, so... I believe it would've stayed wherever he last parked it."

He drove Cameron's Audi to school the day that I finally ran into them again... His Jeep was last parked in the lot of their old apartment complex, I think... If it's still there, he must be keeping Cameron in one of their old apartments! But...if it wasn't the Jeep, and it's not there at the complex how could I find—

"HA!" I gasped, forcing my hands into my pockets to grab my phone. "MY SECURITY CAMERA! I CAN CHECK THE FOOTAGE TO SEE WHAT HE USED TO KIDNAP CAMERON!"

"Giorgi, that's genius!"

I selected the bar with today's date and time that I left; May 30th, 20XX (6:47 pm). The video recording showed me and Corgi leaving. I then went and selected the bar with today's date, and the time was somewhere within the hour of me being away. Then, I saw a sedan pull up. A silver Nissan Altima... I wondered whose car it was for a while. I pondered if it was an Uber or Lyft, but the moment Cooper finished packing my husband's unconscious body into the backseats and climbed into the passenger's side, I zoomed in on the driver and chalked up exactly who it was.

"There's no fucking way."

••••••••

I hope enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote