Chapter Thirty Three - I'll Follow The Sun

Y/F/N and I stepped in, arriving in her bedroom. I sobbed louder, screaming as the tears ran down my cheek and onto the ground. I could tell Y/F/N was uncomfortable, but what could I do?
     "Y/N..." She spoke. I looked up at her, my vision blurry from water. "Are you going to do anything?"
     "I can't, Y/F/N! John hates me and he probably already told the others and they probably hate me too! I'm never touching that locket again!"
     "Hey, don't say that! If they've loved you for this long, it isn't easy to let go of a relationship like what you have with the people there, especially John. I think he just needs time to cool off. But for now, you and I are going to go out and cheer you up!" Y/F/N told me. I'd smile, but it was impossible given my mood and the situation.
     "Thanks, I really appreciate it but nothing can cheer me up." I say, breathing heavily to stop the crying.
     "Not even a little ice cream?"
     "Well, maybe..." I say, trying to help her brighten the mood. She smiled, satisfied and said,
     "I'll be right back."

     For the rest of the night, we ate pints of ice cream while talking about the most random stuff aside from John and reminiscing about the good-ol-days when we were in school.

     John's Pov:

     As I watched Y/N and Y/F/N leave, I sat myself on the floor, sobbing still. I let my tears run free onto my shirt. My throat began to ache from shouting and crying. I laid there for hours, eventually falling asleep.

     "JOHN!" A voice shouted. Footsteps came running toward me and a pair of knees banged on the ground next to me.
     "Bloody hell, was he drinkin' again?" Another voice asked. The first person breathed in, near my face and said,
     "No. I don't smell anythin'."
     "John!" A third and fourth voice gasped. I shifted, waking up and fluttering my eyes. It looked like the point of view of someone waking up in the hospital in the movies, with faces up close to me in a line. Only, I wasn't in the hospital. I was still on the floor where I fell asleep. To the very left was Bryan, then Paul, then Ringo, and finally, George. George was closest to my face so he had to be the one who smelled me.
     "Oh, thank God yer alive!" Paul sighed, putting a hand over his chest.
     "What?" I asked, confused.
     "We thought ye died!" George answered.
     "Not me, I thought ye got hammered." Ringo said.
     "Well, it's neither. I was only sleeping." I confirmed. "How did ye lot get in?" I asked.
     "Y/N leaves a spare key for us under the flower pot." Paul answered. At those words, I thought I had no tears left when I felt my eyes burn up again with water trying to escape.
     "She's smart that way because people would think to leave it under the doormat while that's the most common spot so anyone could break it." Bryan spoke. More tears, just thinking of her. One escaped but I quickly hid it.
     "Speaking of Y/N, where is she?" Ringo asked me. Another tear left, but again, I hid it.
     "I - I dunno." I cleared my throat.
     "Oh?"
     F*** it, they're goin' to find out anyway.
     "Wait, I lied." I started, taking a breath.
     "Yes?" Ringo asked, eagerly.
     I explained everything that happened last night, leaving the boys in pure shock. I started to cry fully again by the end.
     "I'm sorry, mate." George said, comfortingly rubbing my back as I sobbed.
     "So she's back to her universe?" Paul asked.
     "Yeah."
     "Twenty Thirty One?" Bryan asked.
     "Ye."
     "Bloody hell, I didn't think the world would last that long!" Ringo blurted out. He sensed the tension in the room and said, "Er - sorry. I'm really sorry, Johnny. Do you have an idea if you want to talk to her again?"
     "I don't know, Richie." I answered. "Anyway, why'd ye lot come here?"
     "Yer late for our session, but if ye need time off, we'll give it to ye." Bryan stated.
     "I'll come. I need a distraction." I told him, standing up. The others followed suit and left my home.

     We then walked into EMI and got set up to record and write. We decided to do a mix of covers and originals. With this whole situation going on, I came up with a little tune that I decided to pitch to the band.
     "Oy, I got a tune for our record." I told them. They looked at me, eager to listen. I took out the acoustic guitar and started to play, "One day, you'll look
     To see I've gone
     For tomorrow may rain, so
     I'll follow the sun -"
     "That's a nice piece, John!" George complimented.
     "Yeah, quite peaceful." Ringo added.
     "Thanks." I said. "Paul?" I questioned him.
     "Yeah, very nice. We'll put it on the record." Paul replied.
     "Ace."

     We then recorded Eight Days A Week and No Reply. We had extra time and decided to record the newest song which I called I'll Follow The Sun.

     During that song, only one thing was on my mind. Y/N. I couldn't get her out of my head and wondered how she must feel. Horrible, I bet.

     Once I got home, I felt lovesick. My world felt as though it were falling apart. I missed her and I knew she'd never come back. This was all my fault. If I had just left that locket alone, we'd be happy. Thoughts like that ran through my head endlessly till I decided to sit down and write more songs.

     I ended up pulling an all nighter, coming up with one completed songs. The starting lyrics were,
     "Y/N
     Wrap me up in all your
     I want you in my arms
     Oh, let me hold you -"

     I then slept through the day, going into a deep slumber with Y/N consuming my dreams.