31

Jia's POV

Thanks GOD! All my best friends are such an amazing people, they understand the situation so well and I can't believe that they didn't try to stop me from what I'm doing.

I told them about everything, i explained about my feelings towards my own relationship. They didn't even hesitate but told me to give it a try once again if it's what i actually want. Ofc, at first i can see the hesitation in them but seeing me stressed out a lot lately, they just want me to be happy again maybe it will work this time.

"He looked so serious, i swear." Haechan says.

"Who?" Jaemin asks. not really sure who is Haechan talking about.

"S.coups"

"Ikr, I bet most people wouldn't have enough courage to say that in front of god knows how many people" this is the ever first time i heard Sooya giving someone credits for doing something and especially to S.coups? I bet he will pays cash just to hear that again.

"I'm positive that he's playing it real this time, no joke." Haechan.

"Maybe the boy really learned from his lessons. Honestly, anyone could learn from their mistakes isn't it? But i haven't seen much people really try to change things and work it out." Jaemin giving reasons which got everyone agreement.

"Unless, they truely love one another." Sooya says.

"I love him with my whole heart, I just wish he feels the same way." I reply.

"We can't trust him" Jeno finally get to say something after being so quiet the whole time. "He might just put an act and fool everyone."

"That could be possible, but hold on." Sooya says, "Your freaking cousin, LEE TAEYONG cheated on me countless times at both Korea and Canada, but i never see you complaining or saying anything."

Everyone cracks up at her commenting on Jeno, we cannot help because Taeyong really is a playboy. And no one can deny that the two is a great march.

"You are so funny today cutie bug" Haechan says while messing Sooya's hair.

"I'm funny everyday, you alien!"

"No, just today." they couldn't stop bickering as we also having fun watching the two fight.

However, for some unknown reason I think I can trust him for real this time. I determined his ambition and desire to keep this relationship work.

No one know what will be happening next or in the future but at least, let's us enjoy the moment.

________________

Third Person's POV

"I have something for you sweetie" SeungCheol bring out the small white box from his jeans pocket.

Don't be nervous, he wasn't going to propose. LOL.

"I wanted to give you for so long but never got the chance"

"What is this?" Jia asks with excitement filled in her voice.

"Open it then you will see" he says smiling and helping her to unwrap the box.

"Oh my god, so beautiful. This is the rare pieces, how do you get it?" Jia was so stunned at how beautiful the necklace is.

"I heard you want it last time but it was sold out." He says, "you like it?"

"Ofc, i love it" and as a thank you, Jia leans to give him a sweet long kiss on the cheek. Making him blush and smiling like an idiot, showing his famous gummy smile that every girl fall for.

Choi SeungCheol isn't a type to get shy, especially in front of girl. But today. He loses in this girl hand, he falls for her sweet kiss.

"One more, please." He adoringly asks for another kiss but Jia refused.

"Save it for next time because i have something for you too." Jia plays with his nose as he cutely making a little nose scrunch.

"Here's yours" she handed him the gift.

"You seriously get something for me too? I suppose to give you all the surprise today, but now you steal my moment."

"Haha, we have to make it equal. It doesn't makes sense that you only try alone." she motioning him to look at what she got him.

Now he's the one feeling surprised. "You get me a wallet?" he asks.

"It is so much like your style. That's why I copped it" she says, "doesn't it look pretty?"

"It is!" without saying any word else he immediately takes stuffs from his own wallet and put it into the one she got him. He swears he gonna use this for life.

"You so lovely, I love you sooo muchhh" she pinch his cheeks and keeps kissing him all over his face.

He's never been this happy from the inside for so long, this is not just happy, it's a whole bunch of happiness.

"You said have to make it equally . So let's me kiss you back to make it equal."

                    _____________________