13

Third Person's POV

They were sitting there, at the backyard, having a hot chocolate and croissant he prepared. Talking about whatever they wanna talk about, it was calm and relaxing.

Even though their first date is a little bit different and weird compared to others, but it's funny how they like it that way.

"My mom really love gardening" he starts, "she used to spent most of her times here, planting and watering. She once told me it's her happiness" he smile, thinking about his mom.

Jia loves how he loves his mom, how his eyes sparkling every time talking about her.

"What was her favourite flower? Did she tell you?" Jia asked

He nodded, "She love hydrangea too. It was her favourite flower"

"Do you know the meaning of its?" Jia asked

He shakes his head waiting for her to tell him.

"It has its own meaning based on different colours" she said, "which one was your mom's favourite?"

"White" he replied,

"Okay, so white hydrangea means for purity and grace. It's also my favourite." Jia said smiling.

He remembered how his house used to smell like fresh flowers all the times because his mom would picked lots of white hydrangea from the garden and put it in the vases to decorate their house, everyday. She said it looks lively and pure.

Now SeungCheol finds one more reason to like about Jia. She's a lot like his mom. Innocent and soft.

"Tell me about you too" He said,

"Me? ...Okay,...... first of all, i love reading and......i love flowers" 

She doesn't know how to tell people about herself. It will be much easier if he just throw her questions.

"And?" SeungCheol asked, not expecting her to reply this short. "Tell me more"

"I'm an only granddaughter, all my cousins are boys" she paused to think for a bit, "My parents recently told me that they named me after a girl they met back then in Chicago, when they went for a honeymoon" Jia said,

"What! Is she a stranger?" SeungCheol asked, shocking

"Yes, a completely stranger. They said that she was beautiful and kindhearted, they want me to be like her" Jia shrugged, "i just knew about it too, so you are not the only one shocking"

He laughed, "I guess theirs dream comes true. You are growing well and beautiful inside and out" he leaned to kiss her forehead, "whose girlfriend is this, huh?"

"Puru's girlfriend" she laughed seeing his expression,
"Just kidding, It's Choi SeungCheol's girlfriend"

"You're so cute" he keeps kissing her, hug her. He can't get enough of hers even her scent.

They were sitting there chatting, cuddling, sharing stories with one another until the sun goes down.

                                          •   •   •   •

They decided to eat dinner together at SeungCheol's house before he drive her home. It's still pretty early anyway.

"What is today's menu auntie?" SeungCheol asked his maid.

"We got steak and grill salmon" auntie replied

"Okay, please serve us food. We are so hungry" he pouted cutely at her.