10

"Hey Sooya" i ran to her table to have a small talk with her. "How was your weekend? didn't get to see you much lately" i pouted.

"Wasn't bad. I went to Busan with my parents. How about you, Jia?" she smile brightly at me.

Sooya's smile is one of the sweetest smile I've seen. She has those soft pair of eyes which makes her smile looks even more warm.

"Something happened, but i can't consider it as either good or bad. I'm not sure" i told her with a sad face and she nodded.

"Mind telling me what happened? Anything i can help?" she asked.

"Not now, especially not here" i laughed it out awkwardly knowing too many ears were listening.

Including those 3 crackhead. I can tell by how SeungCheol is looking at me. His expression was obviously telling me that he wanted to know what happened to me.

Poor him not knowing that I was about to tell her what happened on the rooftop and in the car.

"Should we go get starbuck after school? So that we can talk openly. I have something to tell you too" we just looked and nodded very fast. We laughed at how silly and understanding we were.

                                      •    •    •    •

After school we headed straight to starbuck that isn't far away from our school.

I told her everything from the start. Not forget even a single information. She just sit there and listen to my ran with her mouth slightly opened, she was too impressed with what she heard.

"What should i do, Sooya-ahh?"

She didn't answer me, instead she study my expression. Not long after she begin to speak.

"First before asking me this you should ask yourself first."

I narrowed my brows not understanding what she means.

"Do you have feeling for him?" she finally asked.

I didn't respond i just shake my head.

"Not even a slightly bit?" I see doubts in her eyes, "You sure?"

I nodded with hesitation then i changed my mind.
I shake my head.

"I don't want to be in a relationship for now. Its still terrify me." i tell her the truth. The truth that answered every situation now.

He is not the problem but it's me, I'm the problem.
I know that he probably need someone to heal him from the scars that caused by his father. I didn't mind helping him out. But i am afraid, too afraid to hurt my own wounds again while healing him.

"Let's see how it will go, i don't wanna rush" i shrug wanted to change the topic and she understood,
"You said you have something to tell me too, what is it?" i asked.

"Ahh, nothing important. Just wanted to ask for your help"

I would do anything for her. How can i deny this sweetheart?

"Okay, go ahead" i told her to tell me what she wants me to help.

"My boyfriend's cousin will be coming to our school too. He will start by next week." She paused.

"And..?" I want her to continue what she's talking.

"Do you mind taking him for a school tour? He's around our age too don't worry" She asked me with begging voice.