8

"See you tomorrow, byeee" Jia waved at SeungCheol and Puru before she go inside her house.

After she completely closed her door he also go back home with Puru on his both hands.

"New girlfriend?" Asked by his dad the moment he arrived home. His dad was waiting for him on the sofa with his hand folded.

"She is my friend but I have feeling for her so stop asking" he replied dryly to his dad.

He prepared to walk to his room but was stopped by his dad question.

"Why can't i ask? I'm your dad" his dad asked, feeling heavy with his son's response.

"Why do you have to care? You never did your job as a dad anyway" he replied back angrily.

He suffered a lot from the lost of his mother . For the past 10 years after his mom death, he never get the feeling of warmth from his dad because he was always busy with either work or women.

"I work so hard just to get everything for you and you said i didn't do my job as a dad?" His dad started, "All those luxury cars and things you wear aren't it from my money?" His dad raised his voice.

"That's not what i truly want!" He shouted back.

"Then what you want?! If it's not enough, then what you want!?" His dad repeated, shout.

"You know what? With those luxury cars, things i wear and with this big house, I never feel enough. Even when i spent money like crazy it was never feel enough, not even once ." His tears dropped. "I just want a family like others. A family that you can never get me after mom pass away because you were always busy with those sluts..."

His father cutting him off with a slap, a hard one. Feeling mixed of disappointment and ashamed but he do admit that he's lacking in a role of father.

SeungCheol was too stunned to speak. He ignored the heated on his face but his expression just show it all, how it hurts his feeling.

Without saying any words less, he walked straight to his room in a fast pace leaving his dad alone with a feeling of guilt.

___________________

In school

"Good morning!" Jia greeted the 3 guys as soon as she arrived in class.

She feels good today. Getting enough sleep is the best thing to start your day, she feels like.

"Hey, wassup!" Jeonghan replied back with his positive energy as usual.

"Goodnight" Joshua joke.

They were all laughing accept SeungCheol who face the window without saying anything.

Jia signal the guys asking what happened but they all shaking their head.

"Are you not feeling well?" Jia put her hand on his forehead testing his temperature.

Instead of answering her question he just stare right in to her eyes admiring those cute worry expression of hers.

"I guess your temperature is fin..." she stopped midway of her sentence, catching his strange look on her.

"Meet me at the rooftop at lunchtime" he whispered to her ears giving her chills.

After the bell ring everyone was prepared to go to the cafeteria but SeungCheol went straight outside the class ignoring his friends.

"I guess he has a bad day today" Jeonghan shrugged understanding his friend.

"Let's go get lunch" Joshua said.