1

Third Person's POV

It was a sunny morning, the weather was great but not great enough for Jeong Jia, to be exact. It was her first day in her new school, she didn't know anyone there didn't even know what the school look like, beside she just know that it is one of the top 5 private high school in Seoul.

" Jia! wake up! do u even know what time is it? you will be late for your first day at school! "  her mom scolding her for keep turning the alarm off.

She's a tiger mom. Strict and serious but she can be very understanding if you're reasonable.

"mom, 5 more minutes please"  jia replied with her eyes closed, still refused to get up from bed.

"If you have death wish then go ahead"  her mom warned before she walked out of her room.

Jia doesn't waste any more times, she rush to the bathroom and get changed immediately.

Of course, she is the only child so her parents and everyone adores her so much in the family. But love alone is not enough when they didn't even have times for her because to them business always their priority.

She is a normal girl with no friends, she has but not close enough to call best friends, beside, they are in her old school anyway.

After 15 minutes of preparing she finally go down to have breakfast with her parents as usual before parted to do their own things.

"Good morning dad!" she greeted her dad while he was having his breakfast. "good morning mom" her mom is making a morning coffee for her dad.

"You look good in the uniform my beautiful daughter" said dad with a wide smile.

About her dad? He's way more softer than her mom, he's playful but very ambitious and serious when it comes to work. And the love he has for his wife and the family raised Jia standards so high in men.

But people said she look a lot like her mom.

The straight glossy dark brown hair, the pale skin and the pointed nose. People can see a glimpse of the mother through the daughter very easily.

"Wait, you mean i look ugly in my old uniform?" she tease her dad.

"No, i mean you look pretty in both but this one is prettier in my opinion" he asked his wife for help.  "Am i right, honey?"

"Yes, I agree. This colour looks better on you." said mom.

"I know I'm pretty but we are running late mom. Let's go." she laughed.

It was only 20 minutes before school starts but since it was her first day she has to be early, at least she needs some time for the school tour.

"Okay let's get going" said mom.

Jia grabbed one apple from the table and rushed to the car just in case she won't starve herself until the lunch break.

"Bye sweetheart have fun at school, I love you!" dad shouted from his seat.

"I love you too!, drive to work safely dad!" she shouted back before get on the car.

On the way, her mother drive silently while Jia stared outside the window looking at the busy street with so much thoughts on her mind.

She wondered what the school look like, how likely are people there, and what her classmates will be like. Just randomly think about any possibilities that can possibly happen. She doesn't want to transfer from her old school but deep down she knows it's better to have a fresh new start.

"You look worry, is it about school?" asked her mom.

"Hmmm, just a bit, i can't help it mom " she started, "What if that school are full of gangs? And what if they bring guns to class?" she created her own Hollywood thriller scenes in her head.

"Impossible! don't be ridiculous Jia, it is a good school and most of my friend's child are there. They all are good kids so don't worry" said mom with confidence. She looks like she's more excited than Jia herself.

"I was just joking mom" she laughed so hard on how easily her mom can get annoyed.

__________________________