30

SeungCheol's POV

After dinner, i drive Jia back home. I can't let her walk it pretty late already and it's very dangerous. I know for sure that she will be frozen or shock or stay still in that spot if a kidnapper or some strangers come up and walk straight to her. Jia is too weak and too soft for this cruel world.

But I've also been thinking about what my dad said awhile ago before i get into the car.

*throwback

Not wanting someone else to hear, my dad comes to me whispering. "Now that I paved the way for you, the rest is on yourself. Treat her right and get her back, son"

"How do you know about that?" I asked out of curiosity that filled in my head.

"I have my ways, just do what you have to do because the right person doesn't always comes at the right time." He patted my shoulder, "the world doesn't give things, you take things."

He proudly smile at me.

                            _________________

"How do you feel about today?" I decided to speak up while slower the car's speed as we were nearly at her house. I just want to keep her around me as long as i could. "Are you fine?" I asked.

"Nahh, I'm super fine. It was great to see your dad again after a long but not so long time." She says, "Tell him I love the gift so much".

I nodded my head. I want to be the reason she was happy today too. Because god knows how much I love this person besides me.

"I'm happy that you're happy" I said, "i wish nothing but to have some times like this in the future too."

"We will"  she said.

i never know that just by two words can be this powerful to me. Just two simple words from Jia's mouth can stop the world inside and outside me from working. Even time stop tickling. This is the power she holds onto me.

I smile too hard, i tried to stop but I can't because of the overjoyed i feel right now.

Jia is giving me chances, she might not say it in words directly but those who think will get what she means by that.  'We will'  goddamn Jia, we will!

"Please take me serious, Jia. Really, I did you wrong and I regret everything. I had lots of sleepless nights thinking about you, about how i could fix this."  I take both her hand in mine,  "No matter how much it takes I don't care, just so i can have you back is enough. Let's me prove myself to you, okay?"

I'm not saying this just to please her but I'm saying this as a man. I could sacrifice everything for her, for us.

"I will forgive you" she smile at me, showing her blushed cheeks. ADORABLE.  "But you're driving so please be more focus".

She's right. I barely look at the road somehow.

she starts again. "Honestly, i forgive you long ago. I just wanna see how far you will go."

This is what a double kill in person sounds like.

"You don't know how much I drank to get myself to sleep." I teasingly roll my eyes at her.

"You never know how many nights I cried myself to sleep because of you too, Choi SeungCheol!" now she's rolling her eyes back at me.  Cute.