18

Jia's POV

"God! I miss you two so much" i run to hug both Jaemin and Haechan.

We used to be so close back then when i was in a relationship with Jeno. The four of us would always go out together because they won't let me and Jeno go on a date without them.

"We miss you too, Jia" Haechan hug me back while Jaemin standing beside him and messing my hair.

"How's class going so far this morning?" I asked them after we find seats at the canteen.

"Not bad, Haechan still managed to show his charm to the girls in our class" Jaemin teasing.

"Why don't you tell her that a girl asked you for number too? You pervert!" Haechan replied and sticking his tongue out at Jaemin.

They never change, still playful as always. And this is what i like about them.

"How about you, Jeno? Has anyone asked for your number yet?" I asked him jokingly.

"A bunch" He smile, "But i want to keep my number, just for you to call only"

I know he was just kidding because he already know i have a boyfriend and Jeno is not a kind of person to steal someone else's girlfriend.

Unless i give him the permission to.

"I wanna see your boyfriend, Jia. Where is he?" Haechan said while his head go back and forth like he actually knows the face. When he's not.

"Right there, two tables across from us"

"1,2,3....huh, 13 people? which one?"  Haechan asked again.

"Not hard to find. The ones that look more likely like a playboy" Jeno shrugged.

"Oh, that guy? i saw him looking at our table the whole time" Jaemin look a bit shocked.

"No wonder. If I was a girl i would pick him too" Haechan pat my shoulder, "you did great, Jia"

We all burst into laugher and randomly talking about our good old days. We were so loud, i wonder if there's still people who don't hear us talking.

But who cares? We were always like this.

"Aishh!! Something stuck in my eye, help!" I rubbed it as hard as i can but it still doesn't comes out.

"Where, let's me see" Jeno comes close to me, "I don't see anything maybe a dust, let's me blow it"

Before Jeno get to comes closer to me he was pulling back by a hand that i can easily recognize.

"What are you doing to my girlfriend!"

SeungCheol's fist now landed on Jeno face. Loud gasp also came along echoing the whole cafeteria. I can't believe what I see, I can't believe that SeungCheol actually hit Jeno for real, for what reason, I don't know.

"SeungCheol, STOP!!" He doesn't listen to me. He keeps punching like he throws all his anger to Jeno.

Now that Jeno also fight back, they were on the floor and Jeno was on top. I saw both their lip started to bleed.

"I said stop!" I shouted for the second time and the boys trying to pull the two away from each other. Jaemin and Haechan pull Jeno,  Jeonghan and Wonwoo pull SeungCheol.

I see fire in SeungCheol eyes. I know he is angry, way too angry to even describe in words.

He harshly yank his hand free from the boys. He comes to me and forcefully take my hand and walk away from the crowd.

"SeungCheol, where are we going?" I ask and try to set my wrist free from his grip. My wrist started to get red and it hurts.

He doesn't stop but instead he fasten his paces.
Now we are in the convention hall again, the place is dark but we still managed to see each other clearly. He locked the door before turn back to face me.

"Do you know what you're doing?" I started before he get the chance to open his mouth.

"And do you know what you're doing, Jia? Ask yourself first!" He raised his voice.

"What I'm doing? Now tell me!"

"I know everything, Jia so stop lying. I know you're cheating on me with your fucking ex!"

He is getting half of the information right but the wrong part is that i never cheated on him. Not even planning to.

"Seung.." he cut me off by using his lip, he doesn't give me a chance to explain.

He pressed his lip hard on mine, his hand roam everywhere around me, first my jaw, my arm, my upper back, now my waist. This is not a gentle kiss, not the kiss that you feel love but i feel the anger there. And I let him, I let him throw away is irritation on me other than anyone else.

I'm running out of breath, i try to tap his shoulder but he didn't seem to slowdown so i tap a bit harder for the second time. I pushed his chest a bit and he stop, he slowly pulled away.

I gasp for some air until my breath get a little steady. This time he doesn't comes to my lip but he goes to my neck instead, a kiss turn into suck until it gets dark purple. He continued doing it everywhere around my neck, marking me his.

"I know I'm wrong here for not telling you the truth but it doesn't mean I'm cheating, SeungCheol" i decided to speak after i see him calm down a bit.

"Then what kept you from telling me the truth, Jia?"

"Because i can't introduce my ex in front of my boyfriend. Could you do that if you were me, SeungCheol?" He seem to get my point.

"But you guys almost kissed in the cafeteria, what would happen if i didn't stop you?"

No, I'm wrong. He still doesn't get my points.

"You think me and Jeno kissing there? In public?" I paused a bit, "I don't see any progressing here"

I'm looking firmly at him. First I'm angry but not anymore. Now I'm more disappointed. Very disappointed in him and myself that we cannot keep our relationship stable.

"Let's take a break, SeungCheol. Come back when we are fully ready" my heart feels numb, my head hurts. It's not easy for me saying this but we have no choice in this situation. We have to give each other a little break.

He froze hearing those 4 words. I see pain in his eyes, i see regret and i see doubts.

"Jia.." I didn't wait for him to finish what he want to say.

I turn my back at him and walk to unlock the door, leaving him alone.

For me trust is one of the most important things in a relationship, it won't work without trust. But I don't see it here. I can't see it here in our relationship.

                                    _____________

Who do you think is wrong?
Jia or SeungCheol?