16

SeungCheol's POV

"Wtf, you bastard keeping it from us this long?" Jeonghan said angrily to the point where his butt couldn't sit still on the couch, now he's standing with both hand on the hips.

I think it's time. I can't hold it to myself any longer. Things inside me are about to explode, they want to come out real bad. It's time that i should tell them about us. About everything.

"Omfg! We knew something was off but i can't believe you didn't even say a word. How comes you asshole?" Joshua cursing and Jeonghan nodded agreeing.

I expected this to happen so no surprise at all, i know them too well.

"I have no intention to keep it from you guys. Jia wants it, not me" i said, "She's not ready yet, please give her a little more time"

I demanded and they understand. Because i don't want to force Jia to do something she's not ready for.
I can wait.

"Does she really cheated on you, huh, S.coups?" Jeonghan asked me. Yes, I told them everything, including this too.

Now after hearing this question my mind starting to mixed up. Am i really getting cheat on? Does she really do that? I don't know. I've never been through this before.

If I'm being completely honest, YES. I'm the one cheating on them but no one dare to do that to me. Now i don't want to hear that it's coming back to me.

"Don't just assume things. We're not sure yet" Joshua reasoning. It's reasonable so i nod.

"Tell us more, what did you see?"

I try to replay my memories that day.

"I saw them hug and she cried. She cried really hard. I've never seen her cried before" after I said that, both their eyes and brows jump in shock. Like they see ghost in my room.

"But who is that Jeno?" Joshua asked after a whole ten seconds of silence.

"He's a cousin of Sooya's boyfriend. Didn't they already tell us?" Jeonghan getting a hit on the head after answering the question.

"I know that, you dumbass! But what reason made Jia cried? Don't you wonder?" Joshua said with annoyed. Not gonna lie, i was about to answer like that too if Jeonghan wasn't a bit faster.

"Did i ever cried seeing your cousins?" Joshua asked us.

"NO" we both answered in unison.

"That's exactly what I mean"

"I heard his others two friends also transfer here. They will come by next week" said by Jeonghan.

"Do you know who is Sooya's boyfriend?" I asked.
I never once interested in people life, but now when it connects with Jia, i wanna know everything.

"Wait, isn't it's Lee taeyong? He used to study here before but he moved to Canada" we are not wrong naming him Yoon Google. Because nothing can escape from Jeonghan's eyes and ears. Literally NOTHING.

"I think I know what to do now" the two look at each other and smile evilly like they think the same thing. Leaving my confusing mind alone.

• • • •

Jia's POV

"What do you wanna talk, Jeno?"

He told me he has something to talk so i asked him to meet me at the park that wasn't too far from my house, maybe 3 minutes walk. He suggested to talk inside his car but I want to get some fresh air since my mind is a bit complex for the past few days.

I know him for years now but he still doesn't knows how to say no to me. I'm sure he doesn't always do this to anyone.

"About yesterday, why do you have to lied?" He asked.

Yesterday? What happened yesterday? I don't understand what he is saying.

I look confused so he continues.

"Why do you have to lied about us? Why don't you tell them that we used to date?"

We are sitting on the swings at the park and I can't stop myself from swinging like a kid. We used to came here before when we were dating.

But as much as i enjoy it, my actions stop immediately
hearing the question.

"I...." i hesitated, " I have my reasons, Jeno"

"And what's your reason, Jia?" He seems a bit frustrated, "What is your reason!"

I flinched because he suddenly raised his voice.
Now i know he's angry, mixed with confusion.

"Because my boyfriend was there too! We just dating. I can't introduce my ex in front of him, Jeno!"

I continue, "If you don't calm yourself down, I don't want to talk to you"

He didn't say anything. He closed his eyes and try to calm himself a bit. He knows what he did wrong.

Luckily it's already 8:30 pm so there's only the two of us and a few people around here, no one seems to give a damn about what we were talking.

He decided to speak again after 5 minutes has passed.
"Who is your boyfriend?" He calmly asked, "Is it Joshua? The guy that from America?"

"No! He's my friend"

"Wait, Ming.. what? Mingku? Mingyu?" He asked again.

I rolled my eyes, "No! not Mingyu!"

"Then who?"

"Scoups" i say it quietly but i know he can hear me.

"Who the hell is Scoups? I don't remember someone name Scoups there"

Ohh yeah, he doesn't know Scoups. He only knows Choi SeungCheol.

"Scoups is SeungCheol and SeungCheol is Scoups" i asked, "You remember the one that sit next to me?"

He widened his eyes, couldn't believe what he heard.

"Jia! How come you love a gangster? There are so many guys in that school, can't you choose one?"

"He's not a gangster, Jeno. ..... yeah, he might look a bit tough but trust me, he's a good person" i have my right to defend my boyfriend.

"But.."

"No but, Jeno" i cut him off, "I don't want you to judge a book by its cover"

He has no choice but to nod. I know he wants to say lots of things at this moment but he can't.

I know him even more than he knows himself.

"Whatever you say, but I won't give up on you. On us, Jia"

________________