27

Third Person's POV

"I'm feel so relieved that you don't have to stuck with that punk anymore "  Haechan said.

"The punk you said has already got Jia's heart" Jaemin commented, "She's not happy with the break up, can't you see it already?"

Jaemin is speaking fact, it's not hard for him to read Jia's feelings since it is what he good at.

"Anything we can help?" Jeno asked with worries,
as much as he wants to comfort her and makes her his again, he can't, he knows where her heart belong to, right now.

"Nahh, I can deal with it alone. Don't forget that I'm Jeong Jia"  she laughed at what she said, and everyone did too.

"That's my best friend! I'm so proud of you, Jia" Sooya pinching her best friend's cheeks happily thinking that her friend doing the right things and deserve so much better, not knowing how the "FRIEND" of her truly feels.

Because sometimes, doing the right thing doesn't always make you feel good.

                               ______________

"What will you do next?" Wonwoo asking SeungCheol,

"What can i do besides waiting?" SeungCheol said and continue drinking his wine. Because at the moment, nothing can help him forget her, but alcohol.
Alcohol helps him sleep and when he sleeps he dreams about them, he dreams about her.

"What did she said when you asked for one last chance?" Jeonghan curious, "you forgot to tell us her answer"

SeungCheol stop what he did hearing the question. His hearts started to ache while it's beating faster and faster remembering what happened at the hall the day before yesterday.

Throwback*

She stop midway to the door hearing question from him.

"Don't i deserve another chance?"

He asked again after not hearing her answer. "Tell me one naked truth about us that you have been holding to yourself."

"Please, Jia" he begged her to face him again to give the answer to his curiosity.

But when she did, he's also the one that never ever wants to hear that hurtful response.

"Honestly I think about you all the time, but I've hurt enough to never need another lesson in heartache again, which you've had given me enough" 

And she walked away completely making him sense that there's no turning back to where it was again.

______________

SeungCheol's POV

"SeungCheol stop" my dad call me as I'm on my way to my bedroom. "Tomorrow is Saturday, i don't have meetings and you don't have classes, so call Jia for dinner"

Jia? My dad doesn't know about the break up yet since he barely home.

"What is wrong?" He asked me with his brows knitted.

"I...." my brain didn't work, my body isn't moving like the world has just stop. I don't know how to respond, i don't even know how to tell him about what was going on between us.

His expression started to looks shocked mixing with disappointed before asking, "Did you guys break up?"

Everything hits different hearing that question from my dad. The moment i realised how much I've lost and fucked up.

What should i tell him?

Tell him that I cheated on her that's why we broke up? Or my stupid revenge because of jealousy? Tell him about her and Jeno, her ex?

No, i can't, i can't do that.

"No, we are good." I replied. I can see him trying to read my eyes to see if I'm lying. But he quickly shake his thoughts off and be normal.

"That's great. Tell Jia that I'm inviting her to the dinner tomorrow, i have a gift for her too." He said smiling.

I know he likes Jia because who's not? But my dad? Preparing a gift for my girlfriend? Ohh wow, Jeong Jia, you are amazing.

"I'm not sure yet, dad. She's so busy lately" I lied, because who has courage to ask your ex for a dinner with your family when you know you just broke her heart three weeks ago?

Idiot.

"She will comes. I don't know, you deal with that." He carelessly replied. But starts talking again after seeing my hesitation, "You are her boyfriend, Choi SeungCheol. Man up!"

I'm doomed.

"Okay....., i will tell her to make times" i already feel dizzy by just imagine about tomorrow.

"Good, I will go shower. Continue what you're doing"
He walked to his room like nothing happened, not knowing what he's about to makes me do.

What sin did i make? Is it crying over her every night not enough to pay for what I've done?

Oh my god, Jeong Jia. I'm going crazy.

                           __________________

Who do you think deserves Jia? 🤫

Scoups

Or

Jeno