24

Third Person's POV

Jia lock herself in her room for 7 hours straight, she doesn't eat, doesn't go out, doesn't answer her parents calls.

They starting to worry about her because Jia never do something like this before. No matter how sad or angry she is, she will just pretend like nothing happened at all, at least in front of her parents. But why is she so different this time? Why is she acting so strange, it's not like Jia, their daughter.

As a mom she can't stand this anymore, she has to do something. She has to know what is up to her only daughter. "Jia, open the door. We have to talk" mss jeong knocking on the door.

No answer.

"Jia, did mom and dad do something that upset you? If it's like that we are sor.." the door suddenly opened before mss jeong could finished.

"Come in mom" Jia said and motioning her mom to go in. But mss jeong at a loss for words seeing Jia's condition.

Jia can see how shocked and worry her mom looks and it breaks her heart even more.

The two were sitting on the bed while keeping their silence for the whole 5 minutes before mss jeong started to ask.

"Jia, did you cry?" mss jeong asked, "oh my god, what happened to you, can you tell me?"

Mss Jeong can't believe what she see because Jia's eyes look so puffy and red and glossy, with all those fresh tears that she just wipe but that still can't hide from her mom.

Jia looks.... she looks so helpless.

"Mom, I'm fine. I just...."  she couldn't find words to say, her mind is blank all of a sudden.

"You what?" mss jeong asked again, "did you fight with SeungCheol?"

Jia doesn't know what to respond to her mom's question. Should she tell her about what just happened or keep it as a secret until things settle?

But she doesn't want her parents to worry, besides she doesn't wants them to hate SeungCheol because she still loves him. She loves him so much.

"Yes, mom. We have an argument but we're okay now. Don't worry" she force her smile and pretend like it doesn't kill her inside.

"Thanks god! I think you guys are breaking up" mss jeong smile and exhale heavily while holding Jia's both hand,  "I'm so relieved that you are growing well and mature enough to keep your relationship healthy, Jia. As a mom, I don't ask for anything else but for you to be happy"

"But....." mss jeong continued, "if he treats you not like how you should be treated, please walk away. If it's not worth the result then you have no reason to deserve the pain"

Jia's mind couldn't process to say anything because words just stuck in her throat. She feels like she has a river in her chest and that river is a stock of all her tears.

"Mom, I'm..." Jia's voice shaking as she try to hold her tears ,  "Mom it hurts so much"  she finally cry it out. She can't keep it anymore no matter how much she tried.

She can be weak sometimes right? She doesn't always have to be strong in front of her mom, isn't it?

"Cry it out, my Jia.  I know the world is harsh for you at this age. But I believe that you will survive"   mss jeong knows that things aren't normal like what Jia told her because she understands her daughter better than anyone. If Jia shed tears in front of someone, that means they are crashing Jia's heart.

"Remember that me and your dad love you and will always be on your sides, no matter what" mss jeong kiss Jia's forehead while hug her tightly giving comfort that says   'it's okay, everything will be alright'

Jia sobbing hardly, it feels like her mom can touch those wounds inside her heart. Even though she's mentally not okay but she feels happy at the same time. Because having someone you know you can lay your head on at any hour and tell absolutely anything and know they will never judge you is the best thing that ever happened in someone's life.

                                     ___________

"Okay, Jeong Jia. Admit that you are dumb, you are the most stupid person ever!  You owe yourself the biggest apology for putting up with what you didn't deserve." Jia talking alone to herself in her room, she's not going crazy but she needs to remind herself.
"I didn't deserve shit, i deserve better. I need to walk away from that toxic relationship, i can't stand this any longer. I can't stand seeing my boyfriend cheating on me with other girls."  She talks, she cries, she's cursing herself but she's also comforting her heart at the same time.

Jia realises that it hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on because love isn't always pretty.

She spends all her time hoping it will eventually be something different, something better but in exchange she needs to lost herself somewhere along the way, and she's not willing to do so.

"Why did you do that to me, SeungCheol? Do you know i much i love you, do you know how much you meant to me?"  She shouted her heart out, she doesn't even care if people might hear because she wants the world to know how much it hurts.

And yes, Jia is at her worst.

                         ___________________

I'm back after taking forever, everyone!