29

Jia's POV

SeungCheol told me that he will come pick me up at 5pm now it's already 4:40pm and I'm still here, standing in front of my closet mirror, can't decide which dress i should wear.

"Floral green or white?" I asked myself, "but who where white to a dinner? sounds like a funeral, GOSH!" I'm the answering my own question too.

As I am about to dress up with my final chosen dress, i heard a car horn before i hear its owner. Is he here already?

"Jia-ahh, SeungCheol is here. Are you ready?" My mom calling me from downstairs, it's not like she doesn't know how slow i am.

"Wait mom, 5 minutes!" I'm shouting back and rushing to put my dress on as i already did my make up and hair.

I chose my outfit to look simple and comfortable but elegant at the same time. I go with a floral light-green dress with my favourite bag and hair down, curly at the bottom.

I look at myself at the mirror one last time before heading out my bedroom, "Perfect" i give myself a praise because, why not?

I've learned something good after getting my heart broken for so many times. 'There is nothing to lose or embarrass to give yourself a little compliment or credit after putting so much effort on it'. I've hurt, and i healed by myself then why shouldn't i treat me the way I deserve?

"You are so beautiful today" SeungCheol complimenting me as soon as I step on the floor.

"You mean i look ugly everyday?" I teasingly asking him back.

"You look beautiful everyday but you look a little extra attractive today" he smile innocently.

I will give him some extra points for this.

"Have fun sweetheart and don't be late" my mom reminds us while patting SeungCheol's hair before going upstairs preparing to go out with her friends. SeungCheol is smiling ear to ear, looking so pleased.

"You look happy today" i said, pretended to be cold with the words that came out of my mouth because i don't want him to has his hopes back so easily. BECAUSE FYI, I DID NOT HEAL THE WOUNDS YOU LEFT ME WITH, THIS EASY.

And he might not know that.

"As i should be, hottie" he replied, still smiling.
I ignored him and walk straight to his car that was park in front of my house.

______________

I was smiling like crazy to my phone screen because haechan being funny and clever enough to have a perfect plan on pranking Sooya on her birthday and i can't wait for that.

"Who you texting with?" SeungCheol asked me, his eyes going back and forth to the road and me.

"Haechan" i replied plainly and keep typing as fast as i can or not haechan would be mocking me for my slow-ass fingers.

"About what?"

"Non of your business" I said, "Just drive".

"Ji.."

"Scoups" i said, stern. He knows completely what he should or shouldn't do whenever i call him by his nickname because i don't normally say it.

What he knows he shouldn't do is to do what he's doing, while the only thing he should do at the situation like that is to shut up.

And being the quirk learner he is, he was silent the whole entire drive. Only take a glance every 5 seconds to be exact, even though his house is just 15 minutes away from mine.

"Good evening, mr Choi" i greeted as soon as i got into his house

"Welcome home, Jia. I miss you so much"  mr Choi said,

"I've been too busy lately, sorry i didn't get to visit you" i said, "but you still look awesome, no doubt"

"I will take it as a compliment, take a sit you two" he's smiling brightly and in a good mood, I'm positive.

                              _______________

I used to come here a lot, i like observing his beautiful garden and i like to have a small talk with his dad and him about his childhood. I like to hear his dad telling me how stubborn he was when he was young.

Now sitting here again, a place where i used to come almost everyday. I miss everything here. I miss SeungCheol. And I just realised that. My life was a lot better when he was in it.

"How was the food?" Mr Choi asks.

"It was fantastic. I'm so so so full."

"Why wouldn't it be great when my dad was a chef himself" SeungCheol said and continued eating.

"You cooked this? Omg, that's unbelievable" 
I'm so surprised. I thought they ordered from the five star hotel or something, ngl.

"What do you mean huh?"  They both laugh at my reaction.

"The taste is just so good to be true"  who would think that a rich and successful businessman can cook this wonderful dishes?

me neither.

We all end up laughing and talking for hours. His dad showed me some pictures of SeungCheol when he was a kid, when he first learned how to ride a bike, when he fall off a horse. I saw his mom, SeungCheol is just a boy version of her.

I couldn't stop smiling seeing their family pictures. They looked so happy and that makes me happy.

"I have something for you, sweetheart, wait a minute" mr choi said and walked to his backyard. Coming back with a big flowerpot on his hands.

"Haha, dad you serious?" SeungCheol laughing hardly, not believing what he sees.

"You little brat said she like hydrangeas, just like your mom. I bought this when i had a trip to Japan last week, isn't it beautiful Jia?"

"This is absolutely beautiful, I love it!"  This is so sweet of him, even though he like me because me and his wife have something in common, but still, i appreciate their love towards me. "Really. I love it so much. How can i repay you for this?"

"Nahh, it's nothing. Seeing you two love each other is more than enough for me. Just, love him okay?" Mr Choi says it more like a request. And I know by that, he means 'please forgive my son, please get back together and please love him as much as you can'.

I turned my head to look at SeungCheol's reaction. He was frozen i can tell but his expression is just so hard to read.

I didn't say anything much, I just nod my head.

"How about meeting your parents next time?" Mr Choi asked.

'Sorry, uncle. But me and your son are not even in a relationship and you're asking me to meet my parents? Isn't that too funny?' i wanna say this out loud, but who teach me to be so good at acting? Me.

"I think they would love to" i said that while taking a glance at SeungCheol, he still standing like a robot beside me. Didn't open his mouth, didn't react, maybe he didn't breath too. Funnyn't.

But I couldn't blame mr Choi with that, he doesn't know we broke up a while ago or he knew?
I'm not even mention 'how his son broke my heart'.

Forget it, mistakes are meant to be made sometimes.
Right?

                        ___________________